Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fighting aches

logenio

What do you do after a tough workout where your body feels very achy and tired?
I had a workout 3 days ago and I'm still feeling the effects of it. Is there a supplement that I can take to speed up recovery or do I need to just stay as is ?

It's perfectly normal to have aches after HIIT, especially if you are new to such rigorous workouts. Some people eat heavy carbs plus protein meals to maintain their gains. Personally I engage in active recovery with yoga, stretching, and short walks are my favorite. Others prefer an ice bath while many more just sleep it off after taking painkillers. But if you ask me, you should speak to your doc or personal trainer for the best advise on recovery that works for you and that includes the right sort of suppl if necessary.

I have tried alot of different supps.osteoflex joint stuff etc..ice bath ,Epsom salt bath,stretch and massages & most important plain old rest.sometimes things work depends on severity of your pains.just need to find what works for u..

What do you do after a tough workout where your body feels very achy and tired?
I had a workout 3 days ago and I'm still feeling the effects of it. Is there a supplement that I can take to speed up recovery or do I need to just stay as is ?
i use ostarine for body pains myself it helps

n2sleep before bed is good

It's perfectly normal to have aches after HIIT, especially if you are new to such rigorous workouts. Some people eat heavy carbs plus protein meals to maintain their gains. Personally I engage in active recovery with yoga, stretching, and short walks are my favorite. Others prefer an ice bath while many more just sleep it off after taking painkillers. But if you ask me, you should speak to your doc or personal trainer for the best advise on recovery that works for you and that includes the right sort of suppl if necessary.
nice post jayne

nutrozol before bed will increase hgh and help you recover