Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fire pharm local supplier quality problem

Fire pharm is new and they have terrible quality issues. I saw other complain about this UG lab, stay away.

Purchased trenbolone with testosterone enan from fire pharm. Emailed them at [email protected] and got a fast response, placed my order paid. I got 2 bottles both were crystallized with like shards and crystals in it, I can't even use it, it's like 1 solid mass! these products are a joke I don't suggest them to anyone. Stay away from firepharm.

Fire pharm are scammers, new and scamming.

Purchased trenbolone with testosterone enan from fire pharm. Emailed them at [email protected] and got a fast response, placed my order paid. I got 2 bottles both were crystallized with like shards and crystals in it, I can't even use it, it's like 1 solid mass! these products are a joke I don't suggest them to anyone. Stay away from firepharm.

It’s crashed. This is not terribly uncommon. That nobody was interested in helping you is fascinating. Put the crashed vial in a candle warmer. It should return to an oil state within 15-20 minutes.

BTW Fire Pharma isn’t a scammer, he’s just utterly incompetent. I couldn’t imagine ordering from him at any point. His tests all show that he has no idea how to make accurately dosed gear and he’s basically a ghost over on his own thread at Meso. You should care about your own money enough to do even a modicum of research before spending it on what is obviously a lousy lab.

It’s crashed. This is not terribly uncommon. That nobody was interested in helping you is fascinating. Put the crashed vial in a candle warmer. It should return to an oil state within 15-20 minutes.

BTW Fire Pharma isn’t a scammer, he’s just utterly incompetent. I couldn’t imagine ordering from him at any point. His tests all show that he has no idea how to make accurately dosed gear and he’s basically a ghost over on his own thread at Meso. You should care about your own money enough to do even a modicum of research before spending it on what is obviously a lousy lab.

I'm not sure you can say he's "not" a scammer. The type of steroids he sends people are literally giving them infections, wouldn't that make him a scammer? It does to me.

I'm not sure you can say he's "not" a scammer. The type of steroids he sends people are literally giving them infections, wouldn't that make him a scammer? It does to me.
No, it makes him a dog shit brewer and a danger to the handful of smooth brains who are his customers. But that’s not a scam, that’s just being a shitty human. Scammers are a different breed.