napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

First cycle full stats

28ashton

28 years old
6 foot
210 lb
16% body fat
total testosterone 505
going to do testosterone only for my first cycle. what is the proper dosage for someone with my stats, I'm already over 200 lb so does that mean I should run more testosterone than 500 mg that everyone suggest also do I need an AI

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
28 years old
6 foot
210 lb
16% body fat
total testosterone 505
going to do testosterone only for my first cycle. what is the proper dosage for someone with my stats, I'm already over 200 lb so does that mean I should run more testosterone than 500 mg that everyone suggest also do I need an AI
I've heard 1000mgs/week first cycle doses and that's a bit too much. With a total test level of 505 you're not high.

500mgs of testosterone/week with aromasin 12.5mgs E3d should do the job for you, add some sarms and maybe an oral like anavar 30-40mgs.

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
i would stack something mild in there only unti you get body fat lower. check out the stuff from domestic supply

Mobster

V.I.P.
28 years old
6 foot
210 lb
16% body fat
total testosterone 505
Nope.

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
28 years old
6 foot
210 lb
16% body fat
total testosterone 505
Just because you are over 200 pounds does not mean you need to run higher doses sir. That does not equate to you needing to run 500 mg of testosterone. IMO 300 mg would plenty on a first cycle

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
You don't need more than 500mgs of TEST per week, plus 12.5 mgs of AROMASIN once every 3 days, and 30mgs of ANAVAR

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
28 years old
6 foot
210 lb
16% body fat
total testosterone 505

check out our podcast where we talk about testosterone levels and many other questions!

Main Podcast Page

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #159 Melvin Anthony Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 0
T Check out this Primo cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
A Dealing with PIP on cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer cycle 2° bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #158 John Meadows Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
P Trenbolone cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 15
W cycle stack thoughts Steroids and SARMS 12
D How to know what I can add to a sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #157 John Romano Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
X Using ostarine during post cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #156 Rich Gaspari steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
T My cycle for bulk Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
E Mid cycle bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 11
P RAD140 cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #155 - Markus Ruhl Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
E Simple 10-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
3 First cycle of sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
O Halfway through first cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #154 Craig Titus Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
W Ostarine cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #153 Dennis James steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
T Recovery from deca and tren cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
0 Picking geneza pharma oral cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
G Dianabol and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Mike_wh00 My log of the test, sdrol, tren,mast mix cycle Steroids and SARMS 46
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #152 - Tom Prince steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
R Big sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
K Newbie sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Hardcore Episode #151 - Gunter Schlierkamp Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
3 Thoughts on this sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
A Vet steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #150 - King Kamali Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 10
R Benefits for cardarine in post cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
G Thoughts on lgd and ostarine cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
P Testicle pain on cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
J First testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
A Cycle questions 3 sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #149 – Orville Burke steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
A Cycle Advice Needed Steroids and SARMS 23
W Not gaining on my cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
B Equipoise cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #405 – Quit your Steroid cycle half way and Prohormones Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore #148 – Branch Warren Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
2 best cycle sarms younger guy Steroids and SARMS 12
B Cycle review please Steroids and SARMS 15
4 Low test levels on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 14
M check out this cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
F Help me shape my sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
2 Leaning out on current cycle, but have questions Steroids and SARMS 11