Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First sarms.forsale cycle plus , natural progression.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
I figured I would post some pictures as its quicker and easier to show everyone what I achieve in 5 years of natural training.

Covid19 really tossed a wrench in my progress and I gained some unwanted weight and loss a good amount of what I worked so hard to achieve.

So I took the plunge and started my first sarms cycle 25 days in at this point and it's going awesome.

Dylan was a huge help in teaching me the ropes and setting me up correctly and I owe a big thank you to him for taking time to help me.

Currently I am in the middle of a cut when I started I was 225lbs at 5'11 31 years old, currently I am down to 215lbs since the start of my cycle.

Cycle is 12 weeks in duration
Rad 140 20mg a day
Mk2866 25mg a day
GW501516 20mg a day
Sr9009 30mg a day split dosage 2- 3 hours apart

So far so good and I am really making huge strides in many ways, especially cardio, now the strength of rad 140 is really starting to show and its amazing at just 20mg.

GW501516 is by far my favorite and it's like a cheat code is the best way I can explain it cardio is a breeze.

All sarms are from our sponsor at sarms.forsale and what a truly awesome company to order from, none better in the business.

Currently my goals are to be better today than I was yesterday and each day to make small improvements in my mentality and my body, also pushing past my photos and becoming a better version of myself and to help others along the way.

Fitness is my passion and I love the love style dedication and hard work day in and day out.

Attachments

• download_20191102_042543.jpg
    download_20191102_042543.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20190719_233051_307.jpg
    IMG_20190719_233051_307.jpg
    651.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20190719_232858_269.jpg
    IMG_20190719_232858_269.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20191031_173911_123.jpg
    IMG_20191031_173911_123.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 61
This is going to be a great log, I'm waiting for updates. Are you going to keep a full log?
Great look btw!

I figured I would post some pictures as its quicker and easier to show everyone what I achieve in 5 years of natural training.

Covid19 really tossed a wrench in my progress and I gained some unwanted weight and loss a good amount of what I worked so hard to achieve.

So I took the plunge and started my first sarms cycle 25 days in at this point and it's going awesome.

Dylan was a huge help in teaching me the ropes and setting me up correctly and I owe a big thank you to him for taking time to help me.

Currently I am in the middle of a cut when I started I was 225lbs at 5'11 31 years old, currently I am down to 215lbs since the start of my cycle.

Cycle is 12 weeks in duration
Rad 140 20mg a day
Mk2866 25mg a day
GW501516 20mg a day
Sr9009 30mg a day split dosage 2- 3 hours apart

So far so good and I am really making huge strides in many ways, especially cardio, now the strength of rad 140 is really starting to show and its amazing at just 20mg.

GW501516 is by far my favorite and it's like a cheat code is the best way I can explain it cardio is a breeze.

All sarms are from our sponsor at sarms.forsale and what a truly awesome company to order from, none better in the business.

Currently my goals are to be better today than I was yesterday and each day to make small improvements in my mentality and my body, also pushing past my photos and becoming a better version of myself and to help others along the way.

Fitness is my passion and I love the life style dedication and hard work day in and day out.

Today was back day and tossed some traps and shoulders into the mix

Over hand and under hand grip super sets for barbell row 100 reps total one plate and 25 on each side.

Followed that with cable rows at 160lbs 50 total reps super set with lat pull downs 50 total reps at 160lbs .

Did some standing cable rows from the floor 50 total reps 100lbs .

Did some seated dumbbell rows 35lbs 5 sets of 20
Seated front side and rear delt raises 15lbs 5 sets of 20 for each movement.

Than went to barbell shrugs 2 different variations 100 repa total 1 45 plate each side .

Than 2 single dumbbell shrugs slow squeeze and contraction at the top of the shrug 5 sets of 20 with 20lb dumbbells

Finished it off with 5 sets of 20 at 25lbs wirh face pulls.

Than 45 minutes of cardio to complete my entire work out.

It's crazy I went for 3 hours today and I wanted to and could Have kept going but I dont want to get hurt lol.

No.pre workout just sarms and I train on and empty stomach. The pumps with this cycle are ridiculously amazing ! It felt line I ate 2 meals full of carbs the pump fullness and energy I had. Also I'm starting to get veins in places in my shoulders and chest I never knew I had. That made me so fucking excited I cant even explain it.

Never cared about feeling like a beast in the gym, I train for passion and the right reasons but damn this cycle makes me feel incredible and like a beast, its fascinating to me journey so far.

nice bro you cannot go wrong taking dylans advice on this stuff. this log will help motivate you

I appreciate the motivation and yes Dylan has helped me so many times already, I'm thankful for his patience and expertise. , I really enjoy the podcast you do as well.

The Shoulders and traps are no fuckin joke. I will def be watching the log in the months that follow.

The Shoulders and traps are no fuckin joke. I will def be watching the log in the months that follow.

Appreciate that man ! I am watching the log you have as well. I can say as soon as I started to go high volume for my method of lifting my shoulders and traps just blew up !

you're gonna get the meathead alarm bro... lol

Lmfao 😂 you know it's the only gym I have in my area, but I have the mindset that I want to show people, it's not the gym it's the work and dedication to the craft that produces results. 😎💪

Looking great buddy. This stack is going to make a big difference in your progress. Looking forward to following along.

I appreciate the love bro, yeah I can say without question in my shoulders and delts I'm already seeing a harden more defined cut look and its exciting, as well as in my forearms shoulders and upper chest I am.getting alot more vascular when I have a pump, currently doing cardio right now for and hour after my hour of triceps I just did.

Dude you look fucking fantastic. So lean!!! I'm lucky I have 2 gyms so I'm not doing all my training in one place LOL. Even with all my training it'll take me forever to reach that level of physique.

-Reno

Dude you look fucking fantastic. So lean!!! I'm lucky I have 2 gyms so I'm not doing all my training in one place LOL. Even with all my training it'll take me forever to reach that level of physique.

-Reno

I appreciate the kind words Reno, truly man if you dream it you can achieve it, it took me years to work up to that level, also I have a very very long way to go to get the body I feel I can Have with hard work day in and day out. Im not even close yet, truth be told my body is nothing special bro anyone can achieve it with passion to the craft and proper diet 😎💪

Update for today 6/28/20

Today was triceps for my workout
Tricep push downs ( machine 5x10 )
Tricep seated extension's ( machine 5x10)
Tricep body weight dips ( 50 straight reps)
Tricep cable push downs 3 variations ( 150 total reps)
Tricep single hand extensions ( 5x10 )
Tricep rope push downs ( 5x10 )
Tricep stand barbell extensions ( 5x20)
Tricep kick backs ( 5x10)
Tricep overhead extensions ( 25lb plate 5x10)

After did and hour of cardio on the treadmill and walked 3 Miles burned 260 calories.

All and all I felt great, each day im able to push more and more and my mind muscle connection is starting to be synced again.

Today I felt like a machine everything was falling into place, overall since starting my sarms cycle my mood has improved in a very positive direction ontop of increasing my willpower and drive ontop of what I already have.

I definitely am starting to feel and notice the muscle hardening aspects of the cycle and I still have plenty of time left on cycle.

Overall I sleep great every night way better than what I ever have and just in general I am loving the new journey and goals I am setting for myself.

I trained fasted as usual so today's first meal will be 1lb 93/7 lean ground Turkey 1 cup brown rice and 84g cooked brussel sprouts.

Update for 6/29/20

Today was full out shoulder day.

Started with

Seated dumbbell press 5x10 (20lb db)
3 different seated variations all 5x10 (20lb db)
Went with standing shoulder barbell press 5x10 ( 25lb plate each side)
5x10 shoulder shrugs (25lb plate)
5x10 2 variations of barbell shrugs ( 25lb plate each side)
Front shoulder raises 5x20 ( 10lb plate)
Side raises 5x20 ( 10lb db)
Seated side raises 5x20 ( 10lb db)
Cable shoulder raises 5x20 ( 25lbs)
Face pulls 5x10 ( 30lbs)

After did and hour of cardio walked 3 Miles burned 270 calories

All fasted as usual, I will say one weird thing is as this is my first go at anything ped related, 30 days ago I went from 225lbs to 216lbs today I weighed myself I am at 222lbs still eating in a deficit, which is confusing to me because my waist is shirking I ak.jot getting fat and I'm seeing my body recomp and seeing lean muscle and getting very vascular, so typically I'm not used to going up in weight while dropping fat and gaining lean muscle, its confusingly awesome to say the least.

My strength and ability to just go and go and not stop is fully loaded at this point, when I get in the zone I just feel amazing.