Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Time Taking Steroids, Help

datboi

so i've decided do start taking steroids, i'm 20, been working out 3 years ago, i'm 102kg 185cm.

my testosterone is very average at 687 ng/dl i would like to get my testosterone around 1200....

from what i read testosterone is one of the "safest" steroids.

i don't wanna take too much to avoid side effects.

where should i start? how do i calculate the dose?

are there any side major/long term side effects?

i'm asking all this stuff i could google because every article gives a different answer, there is no clear information from what i could find, and i don't wanna be going into something that could potentially damage my body without being 100% sure of what i'm doing

Best place to start is around 500mgs of testosterone enanthate per week. You should add an AI like aromasin 12.5mgs EOD and preworkout stack in cardazol 3 caps to boost your endurance and get shredded. If you want to avoid damage to body or organs, use n2guard 7 caps per day.

You should prep PCT now as you start the cycle. Minimum pct for 16 week cycle is 8 weeks.

so i've decided do start taking steroids, i'm 20, been working out 3 years ago, i'm 102kg 185cm.

my testosterone is very average at 687 ng/dl i would like to get my testosterone around 1200....

i'm asking all this stuff i could google because every article gives a different answer, there is no clear information from what i could find, and i don't wanna be going into something that could potentially damage my body without being 100% sure of what i'm doing

the risks of using steroids at your age is extremely high and the issues are permanent. i would implore you that you should spend the next few years learning about this stuff, you have a lot of questions which is good but you aren't even close to use them.

20 years old? come on man! run some non suppressive sarms like gw501516 and/or sr9009... even certain peptides but NOT steroids, not even close
there is not enough evidence that peptides work.... i just don't wanna waste my money with expensive supplements for a placebo effect, that's why the only supplements i've been taking is whey protein and creatine, all the other stuff has no solid research to backup their claims..

about gw501516 and/or sr9009, are there any benefits other than endurance (i don't do a lot of cardio)

Last edited:
20 years old man i was chasing pussy and learning skills to make some cash, you don't need steroids yet cmon
how is that related to anything? sure, as you get past 25 your T starts to decline so you feel justified about taking steroids.

but other than that, what's the difference 20,25,30,50? at all age groups there is side effects, and the effects are very similar all across the age group,at the end of the day, a natural bodybuilder will never be able to reach his goal's if they're too unrealistic, like mine, i wanna still be around 90/100kg while having good definition, which is almost impossible naturally, i would have to go around 80-85kg which is just way too light for a 185cm man.

do you have any idea how fucking un-motivating it is to train so fucking hard 2 hours per day, making all this big compound lifts that take every last bit of energy you have, studying all the time on how to maximize gainz etc, diet on point, never allow yourself to skip a protein shake or eat unhealthily,

and then a dude walks in the gym, trains like a fucking retard with horrible form on machines, 30 minutes, and he's out, while he's literally like 4 times bigger than you, why? because he takes steroids.

are people gonna notice you next to a guy like that? no, because the average person is extremely ignorant about health and training, and they will think the guy who take steroids is a better athlete than you, despite you training twice as hard, sure, he'll die a bit early and will have side effects, but at the end of the day, he's gotten the compliments, you didn't.

and please don't even tell me "if you only care about other people's opinion then you shouldn't be doing this",i'm saying this because i've had people tell me that before many times.

listen, let's all be clear, there is 3 reasons you could be lifting weights for: health,looks,strength.

in my case it's for the looks and strength, and doing it naturally is not very motivating. i worked so fucking hard to get my squat to 180kg, but people aren't gonna give a shit about a 180kg squat, because the guy next to me is squatting 220kg after training like shit for a year and taking fuck ton of steroids, or they're not gonna be very impressed with my physique with this guy next to me. i love the attention, it motivates me to train harder, same goes for heavy lifts, the heavier i lift the more i wanna get better, but i think my dream physique will never come true without steroids...

You are too young for steroids, and you are way off base on how you think they work. You dont take steroids and jist blow up like its magic. That's not how they work. Trust us dude, we see plenty that have taken steroids for years that don't even look like they lift. Steroids help but they're not all that. It will always come down to how you eat and train that dictates your outcome

Cycling at your age with a changing endocrine system will give you permanent damage to it that is irreversible

how is that related to anything? sure, as you get past 25 your T starts to decline so you feel justified about taking steroids.

but other than that, what's the difference 20,25,30,50? at all age groups there is side effects, and the effects are very similar all across the age group,at the end of the day, a natural bodybuilder will never be able to reach his goal's if they're too unrealistic, like mine, i wanna still be around 90/100kg while having good definition, which is almost impossible naturally, i would have to go around 80-85kg which is just way too light for a 185cm man.

do you have any idea how fucking un-motivating it is to train so fucking hard 2 hours per day, making all this big compound lifts that take every last bit of energy you have, studying all the time on how to maximize gainz etc, diet on point, never allow yourself to skip a protein shake or eat unhealthily,

and then a dude walks in the gym, trains like a fucking retard with horrible form on machines, 30 minutes, and he's out, while he's literally like 4 times bigger than you, why? because he takes steroids.

are people gonna notice you next to a guy like that? no, because the average person is extremely ignorant about health and training, and they will think the guy who take steroids is a better athlete than you, despite you training twice as hard, sure, he'll die a bit early and will have side effects, but at the end of the day, he's gotten the compliments, you didn't.

and please don't even tell me "if you only care about other people's opinion then you shouldn't be doing this",i'm saying this because i've had people tell me that before many times.

listen, let's all be clear, there is 3 reasons you could be lifting weights for: health,looks,strength.

in my case it's for the looks and strength, and doing it naturally is not very motivating. i worked so fucking hard to get my squat to 180kg, but people aren't gonna give a shit about a 180kg squat, because the guy next to me is squatting 220kg after training like shit for a year and taking fuck ton of steroids, or they're not gonna be very impressed with my physique with this guy next to me. i love the attention, it motivates me to train harder, same goes for heavy lifts, the heavier i lift the more i wanna get better, but i think my dream physique will never come true without steroids...
i guess it doesnt make sense... at 20 years old you would know better than someone like me whose nearly 40 and been doing this almost half my life but yeah, you would know fucking better right? you would know a hell of a lot more... so i'll defer to you from now on... you tell me how this goes and how to do it... please, i'll sit and wait

i guess it doesnt make sense... at 20 years old you would know better than someone like me whose nearly 40 and been doing this almost half my life but yeah, you would know fucking better right? you would know a hell of a lot more... so i'll defer to you from now on... you tell me how this goes and how to do it... please, i'll sit and wait
i love how you provided no valid argument other than "i'm older so i must know better" not even gonna waste my time since you didn't provide any argument

You are too young for steroids, and you are way off base on how you think they work. You dont take steroids and jist blow up like its magic. That's not how they work. Trust us dude, we see plenty that have taken steroids for years that don't even look like they lift. Steroids help but they're not all that. It will always come down to how you eat and train that dictates your outcome

Cycling at your age with a changing endocrine system will give you permanent damage to it that is irreversible

There have been documented tests that show steroid use without weight training will still increase your muscle mass just as someone who workouts and doesn't use steroids. (we talking only T, let alone all the other stuff available nowadays.)

this is ignorance .

There have been documented tests that show steroid use without weight training will still increase your muscle mass just as someone who workouts and doesn't use steroids. (we talking only T, let alone all the other stuff available nowadays.)

That study is based on AVERAGE people with low levels of muscle mass. Ive seen that study a thousand times. So yes if you are a stick and undersized you can look more like a normal person by taking steroids. You still won't look like you lift. Youll just look normal. That study is not talking about people that regularly lift and have above normal muscle mass. Ive been doing this a long time man. Ive seen it all, and I can't count high enough that amount of people I know personally that use steroids that youd never even guess they lifted in public. But they dont want to put the work in on their diet or training so there you go

That study is based on AVERAGE people with low levels of muscle mass. Ive seen that study a thousand times. So yes if you are a stick and undersized you can look more like a normal person by taking steroids. You still won't look like you lift. Youll just look normal. That study is not talking about people that regularly lift and have above normal muscle mass. Ive been doing this a long time man. Ive seen it all, and I can't count high enough that amount of people I know personally that use steroids that youd never even guess they lifted in public. But they dont want to put the work in on their diet or training so there you go
listen, at the end of the day someone can take steroids and train like a retard and still gain fuck ton of muscle mass, no one will change my mind as i've seen it at the gym i workout at, dudes who have absolutely terrible form, have no idea how to workout, they get in, fuck around for 30 mins, get out, and they look great.

there is this 50 something-year-old dude who workouts like a monkey and can't even do curls right, and literally workouts for 30 mins, and he is absolutely ripped and massive, oh and please, don't pull the "muscle memory" because someone who trains like that clearly hasn't been training for a long time.... most people who take this shit seriously learn proper form and lifting technique within the first year of lifting. let alone dreaming about gaining muscle mass on a 30 min workout, that's the time it takes a nattie to warm his muscle's up

I dont agree with your cycle for your age, I think you should at least wait until 25 to cycle.
I cant stop you so here is what I would do (and I ran this kind of cycle when I was young 23)
Since you going to do steroids anyhow, go use 500mgs of sustanon/week and 20mgs aromasin with 2 caps cardazol preworkout, pct with nolvadex/aromasin/n2generate. If you got extra cash instead of 500mgs of sustanon, run 500mgs of primobolan.

bro you have never even had sex and don't have hair on your chest. how you ready for steroids? just think about it logically

you still a kid at 20.