Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Approved First Year Using AAS after 9 Years Natural Bodybuilding - AAS Diaries From Naps

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors

Richard Brown

V.I.P.
Gold
Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By VVVP

AAS Diaries Description:

After being a natural bodybuilder for 9 years (13-22) I wanted to see what I was capable of using Anabolic Steroids. As a natural bodybuilder you can either be lean and not 'big' or 'big' but not lean.Now that I have nailed the basics and built a real understanding of bodybuilding, I decided it is time to have the best of both worlds. AAS have allowed to put on tremendous size whilst staying lean and this diary documents my progress of my first year using anabolic.The goal of this diary is to give an idea of the doses, diet and training I used to get where I am today so others can replicate this.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD



NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
 
Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By VVVP

AAS Diaries Description:

After being a natural bodybuilder for 9 years (13-22) I wanted to see what I was capable of using Anabolic Steroids. As a natural bodybuilder you can either be lean and not 'big' or 'big' but not lean.Now that I have nailed the basics and built a real understanding of bodybuilding, I decided it is time to have the best of both worlds. AAS have allowed to put on tremendous size whilst staying lean and this diary documents my progress of my first year using anabolic.The goal of this diary is to give an idea of the doses, diet and training I used to get where I am today so others can replicate this.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD



NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
napsgear is the best with the logs
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Vision John Cena's Interview on CNN "Did he admit to using AAS?" Steroids and SARMS 11
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
W Using Winstrol solo for 8 weeks to shred Steroids and SARMS 7
E using nutrobal mk677 for appetite help Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using GW and SR for more cardio Steroids and SARMS 6
Z using KLOW peptide stack for repairing injuries Steroids and SARMS 6
T Advice when it comes to using GW and Ostarine for lean gain Steroids and SARMS 6
C Using GW501516 to train for a marathon Steroids and SARMS 7
A using anavar and test prop for 8 weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
W using KLOW for injured knees/ankle Steroids and SARMS 6
R What are your thoughts on using BPC at 1 mg a day? Steroids and SARMS 10
P Using test prop and then kick-starting with dbol for bulking Steroids and SARMS 6
W Using TB500 and BPC stacked. Wolverine stack Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom