Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flat bench vs. incline

Jusemol

I had a question about the differences and advantages of doing flat bench press vs. incline. I know it do that my gym who is a cop and he only does incline. I asked him why and he said because they are better they hit the shoulders much more directly
is this true and would it be pointless to do flat bench press going forward

inclines hit the shoulders more due to the angle, militaries even more

i do not recommend either lift knowing now what i do. your shoulders simply do not need to be slammed this much. just about every upper body lift hits the shoulders already so we over train them as it is

your buddy will end up with a torn shoulder if he doesn't already have it

I had a question about the differences and advantages of doing flat bench press vs. incline. I know it do that my gym who is a cop and he only does incline. I asked him why and he said because they are better they hit the shoulders much more directly
I do both flat and incline and decline bench
wanna hit all parts of my chest right

flat incline and decline all target chest and shoulders

Mid chest (flat) vs upper chest (inc)