Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fresh receptors vs. not

makronis

What has been your experience with using steroids and having fresh receptors versus not having fresh?
It is weird because i did trenbolone after 3 straight steroid cycles before and didn’t gain so much
then I took a full two years off then ran Trenbolone again and I had a lot of gains
maybe you can explain the coincidence there.

i could write 1000 pages on why this happened

the truth is there is something called the body fighting us, metabolism and other factors that prevent a person from improving in a linear fashion. people who fail to understand or accept this are the guys you see who develop bigorexia and kill themselves

your diet and training is the rule for progress, steroids it just speeds up the process,
discipline with the basic estimulate more AR, more AR better results with any drug, so in the past of years you became better and better.

What has been your experience with using steroids and having fresh receptors versus not having fresh?
It is weird because i did trenbolone after 3 straight steroid cycles before and didn’t gain so much
then I took a full two years off then ran Trenbolone again and I had a lot of gains
maybe you can explain the coincidence there.
once your receptors are saturated you're not going to make the same gains

its receptor saturation that causes the problem

after a while your receptors get "dirty" so you need more gear

your diet and training is the rule for progress, steroids it just speeds up the process,
discipline with the basic estimulate more AR, more AR better results with any drug, so in the past of years you became better and better.
read the first sentence of this post because its spot on...

The body cannot continue to progress in a linear fashion or guys would go from 200-300lbs in a year, lol. Time off and infrequent cycles are always best. Especially for overall health.

It has more to do with homeostasis and myostatin than anything. The longer you take off of something the better the stimulus when you use it again