Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full of excuses is noexcuses.bz

Qoko081V

Stay away from noexcuses.bz. I ordered primobolan and Dianabol from them which is my favorite stack out there. I know for a fact the primobolan is fake because I had it tested buy a buddy of mine who works at the University here in Canada. it's really deca, horrible just horrible

Domestic Supply has been at the top of the class for well over a decade... They are tried, trusted and vetted and well known in the bodybuilding community as the very best!

I say if daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply!

Stay away from noexcuses.bz. I ordered primobolan and Dianabol from them which is my favorite stack out there. I know for a fact the primobolan is fake because I had it tested buy a buddy of mine who works at the University here in Canada. it's really deca, horrible just horrible
What was their excuse?

What was their excuse?
I have never had any issues with any product I've gotten from no excuses personally. I seriously can't believe how many bad reviews I'm seeing. I found them through eroids a few years back and they had one of the highest ratings at the time. I've been using them ever since. I guess my good experiences don't outweigh these bad ones but I just felt like I should say something since they have been nothing but good to me.

I have never had any issues with any product I've gotten from no excuses personally. I seriously can't believe how many bad reviews I'm seeing. I found them through eroids a few years back and they had one of the highest ratings at the time. I've been using them ever since. I guess my good experiences don't outweigh these bad ones but I just felt like I should say something since they have been nothing but good to me.
@critter do you have any evidence they are good? I heard only bad reviews