Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved GDRoids - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE is now part of Anabolex!

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
He

GDRoids Baboon pharma PROMO rule​

1. All peptides 50% OFF (Limited stock )​

2. HGH US domestic BOGO (Limited stock )​

Note: HGH US domestic when u order cant with others ,if u need order others please take another order . and the US domestic no free shipping .​

3.All others 50% off(HGH not included) . BOGO all kinds available(HGH included).​

Telegram channel : GDRoids

Our long-term incentive program.
Contact us for more rebate information!
Telegram : GDRoidsTG

Long-term incentive program:
1.Join our Telegram channel GDRoids telegram channel
2.Place an order with us and upload the delivery receipt.
3.Try our products and provide feedback.
Upon completing these three steps, you will receive a rebate. For orders under $500, you'll get a $50 rebate. For orders over $500, you'll get a $100 rebate. This program is ongoing, and each account can participate once, ensuring genuine and valid feedback. Fake submissions will be invalid. Feel free to contact us for more details.

HGH Janoshik test report : https://janoshik.com/tests/38473-BPTROPIN_10IU_5D9BSVAAEI1Z
TREN_A 100 Janoshik test report : [https://janoshik.com/tests/38467-TREN_A_100_mgml_JUIN1X6GP34L)
DEPOT CYP 250 Janoshik test report : [https://janoshik.com/tests/38468-DEPOT_CYP_250_mgml_ET713A2H6SJG)

No restrictions, No code needed . just place an order directly on the Website : legalsteroidssale.com

NOTE :​

Make sure the payment BTC amount the same as check out reqired or the payment wont connect to the order ID , if you have paid but the order status still keep pending more then 3 hrs please conact us with order ID and payment TXID , so that we can process your order .​

50% off will auto done when you do check out , and BOGO(buy 1 get 1 free ) will auto added when we do pack for shipping .​

Hell yeah. Already joined telegram, heres my order screen shot. Currently using products (log is posted in here)

Attachments

• IMG_8259.jpeg
    IMG_8259.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 50
📬📬 GDROIDS TOUCHDOWN‼📬📬

AWESOME SPECIAL too good for me to pass on!

10x BPC157

10x TB500

2x Test Cyp

4x BPTropin HGH

Ordering was piece of cake, packaging was on point and shipping speed was pretty quik for International.
Communication was great, they always respond quickly and kept me updated on tracking. Will post a later review on quality. Started everything last night so will update soon. Pleasure doing business with you guys 👍🏼🫱🏻‍🫲🏼👌🏼
1000017078.jpg
1000017080.jpg
1000017084.jpg
1000017086.jpg
1000017088.jpg

📬📬 GDROIDS TOUCHDOWN‼📬📬

AWESOME SPECIAL too good for me to pass on!

10x BPC157

10x TB500

2x Test Cyp

4x BPTropin HGH

Ordering was piece of cake, packaging was on point and shipping speed was pretty quik for International.
Communication was great, they always respond quickly and kept me updated on tracking. Will post a later review on quality. Started everything last night so will update soon. Pleasure doing business with you guys 👍🏼🫱🏻‍🫲🏼👌🏼
View attachment 11914View attachment 11915View attachment 11916View attachment 11917View attachment 11918
Awesome TD bro!!

Let us know how about your experience with the gear when you can.

AND ANOTHER ,YES... ANOTHER

GDRoidsTOUCHDOWN YALL!😲📬😲📬😲📬😲📬😲📬😲

8x Test Cyp 250

2x Deca Durabolin 250

2x Anavar 50
1000017434.jpg

So this was actually my first order from them but it got seized when it got to the States and they re-shipped it.

Man you guys are sleeping on GDRoids!! 😴😴 These specials they are running are RIDICULOUS!! EVERYTHING I've tried of theirs so far has been legit 💯 💯💯

@GDRoids

AND ANOTHER ,YES... ANOTHER

GDRoidsTOUCHDOWN YALL!😲📬😲📬😲📬😲📬😲📬😲

8x Test Cyp 250

2x Deca Durabolin 250

2x Anavar 50
View attachment 12062

So this was actually my first order from them but it got seized when it got to the States and they re-shipped it.

Man you guys are sleeping on GDRoids!! 😴😴 These specials they are running are RIDICULOUS!! EVERYTHING I've tried of theirs so far has been legit 💯 💯💯

@GDRoids
Same big fan of the test/tren i am using.