Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved GDRoids - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE is now part of Anabolex!

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
Just a test blend @400(ish)mg and NPP@300mg. Arimidex every other day @.5mg. Monday Wednesday Friday for NPP and test every 3 days.
@n8cantrell test and npp is a good mix but you have how much experience with this?

Considering prami if needed but I've read some horror stories about it.
stay away from prami nasty sides
get cabergoline dostinex instead

how about you start your LOG journal for us? @GDRoids will support your LOG in the anabolex family
test and npp log and you get full anabolex family support with is and guidance
you can start now and we prep for when the gear comes in
here is how

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone NPP cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

@tclav you're in good hands with @GDRoids
how about your cycle plans?
can you share your plans and what you plan to use we need to see it and guide you :)
So I’ve heard! I’m hopeful it all works out.

Im dealing with a significant shoulder injury so currently using BPC-157 250mcg twice a day. Once the shoulder feels good again I’ll run a 16 - 20 week cycle of 500mg week Test C ( Mon - Thursday).

From there, probably throw 50mg a day of Anavar for the last eight weeks.

Currently at 6’ 235lbs. 55 years old. Been on 200mg TRT for the past 15 years.

Im dealing with a significant shoulder injury so currently using BPC-157 250mcg twice a day. Once the shoulder feels good again I’ll run a 16 - 20 week cycle of 500mg week Test C ( Mon - Thursday).

@tclav many of us have shoulders injuries MANY lol its like a bodybuilding 101 injury unfortunately
I would like to see you share more with the anabolex family ;) can you do that?

lets start cycle pre log with your TRT and BPC log before you even start the full cycle,
in a NEW thread share diet training trt and bpc schedule and your history and you can get full community support and guidance during the cycle and before :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

click that

example: My TRT BPC cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

@tclav many of us have shoulders injuries MANY lol its like a bodybuilding 101 injury unfortunately
I would like to see you share more with the anabolex family ;) can you do that?

lets start cycle pre log with your TRT and BPC log before you even start the full cycle,
in a NEW thread share diet training trt and bpc schedule and your history and you can get full community support and guidance during the cycle and before :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

click that

example: My TRT BPC cycle Log

For sure! Right now I’m not lifting to help speed up the healing process. I’ll probably be back in the gym next week and gladly start logging here.

You are right! Knees and shoulders always take a beating. My old ass seems to take a bit longer to recover than I did when I was 30.

BPC is a staple in my regiment so I know I’ll be ready to go again soon.

I do want to thank the community for turning me on to Umbrella Labs for their peptides

You should grab some of their tb500 to stack with the bpc157, supposed to really compound the healing when you mix them, that's what I'm doing for my shoulder. Can't beat the price with the promo!

For sure! Right now I’m not lifting to help speed up the healing process. I’ll probably be back in the gym next week and gladly start logging here.

You are right! Knees and shoulders always take a beating. My old ass seems to take a bit longer to recover than I did when I was 30.

BPC is a staple in my regiment so I know I’ll be ready to go again soon.

I do want to thank the community for turning me on to Umbrella Labs for their peptides
@tclav jump back into it and lets see that LOG :)

and love umbrella labs myself, using them all the time

Touchdown! Shout out to @GDRoids for being a real one. Excited to see where this takes me.
1000002491.jpg