Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer genuinely curious about all the hate for pureanabolics.bz

slim0983

I'm not here trying to defend pureanabolics.bz or 87 the owner I'm just genuinely curious how everyone on one board has nothing but good to say about them and everyone on another board nothing but bad to say about them. I recently placed an order with them after reasurching around and everything on eroids and on reddit I could find about them seemed positive so I pulled the trigger and placed an order for about $200. I received an email right away and after the payment went through I received another email confirming payment and the next day received another confirming my order was being processed and would ship. after I placed my order I continued reasurching because this is my first UGl purchase so I wanted to make sure I made the right choice and then I found this forum and everyone on here has nothing but bad things to say. Like I said I'm not defending or trying to stick up for them I'm just trying to find a reliable place to get test c. I've been on TRT with Henry meds and the last 5 refills the DR. has messed up the prescription sent to the pharmacy and sent a prescription for completely different meds and different dosages so I decided to take things into my own hands and do my own blood work and monitor myself. I will post an update if and when I receive my order, if I don't receive it I'll be on the they are scammers bandwagon and if I do receive it I'll post that and then post my labs after 6-10 weeks using the gear. I do have to say that so far the transaction seems to be going smooth, 87 the guy that says he's the owner has been very responsive and I haven't gotten any red flags from him. I did see the posts on here where he didn't look to great with his comments but I can see it from both sides if he isn't a scammer and people have ordered from a site that is a fake copy of his site thinking it's him and he's tired and frustrated trying to defend his company and I can see the side of people that are tired of scammers that don't want to hear what he has to say because they believe he is a scammer

selective scamming is very likely. you place an order, it goes good. you order again and then you lose bigtime

not worth the gamble

stick with approved sources. napsgear. is the place

I'm not here trying to defend pureanabolics.bz or 87 the owner I'm just genuinely curious how everyone on one board has nothing but good to say about them and everyone on another board nothing but bad to say about them. I recently placed an order with them after reasurching around and everything on eroids and on reddit I could find about them seemed positive so I pulled the trigger and placed an order for about $200. I received an email right away and after the payment went through I received another email confirming payment and the next day received another confirming my order was being processed and would ship. after I placed my order I continued reasurching because this is my first UGl purchase so I wanted to make sure I made the right choice and then I found this forum and everyone on here has nothing but bad things to say. Like I said I'm not defending or trying to stick up for them I'm just trying to find a reliable place to get test c. I've been on TRT with Henry meds and the last 5 refills the DR. has messed up the prescription sent to the pharmacy and sent a prescription for completely different meds and different dosages so I decided to take things into my own hands and do my own blood work and monitor myself. I will post an update if and when I receive my order, if I don't receive it I'll be on the they are scammers bandwagon and if I do receive it I'll post that and then post my labs after 6-10 weeks using the gear. I do have to say that so far the transaction seems to be going smooth, 87 the guy that says he's the owner has been very responsive and I haven't gotten any red flags from him. I did see the posts on here where he didn't look to great with his comments but I can see it from both sides if he isn't a scammer and people have ordered from a site that is a fake copy of his site thinking it's him and he's tired and frustrated trying to defend his company and I can see the side of people that are tired of scammers that don't want to hear what he has to say because they believe he is a scammer
@slim0983 pureanabolics.bz is known as a long term selective scammer

hes a nasty guy came on anabolex to spam after he got caught lying to customers

I would ask for a refund but even if he ships the gear will be fake and might give you infections

are you sure you're not the source just trying to trick us?

ugfreak.to is the place to buy steroids. they are #1

I am just a guy that is tired of the online TRT clinics fucking up and sending prescriptions late and going 2-3 weeks without anything and my levels crashing before I get more. I'm only doing 180mg a week and my levels are around 1100, right now I haven't done an injection in 2 weeks and have atheist another week to wait before I get my script from the pharmacy or pureanabolics.bz if it actually shows up and isn't garbage.

In the future don't take the chance
just use domestic Supply they are legit
that was my first choice and then I saw a bunch of reddit posts about the .com site was a scam and use the .co and another person said both of those were scam sites and said to use us-domesticsupply.to all the sites have different web addresses but all took you to a page that looked exactly the same and u couldn't figure out what one was the legit site so I kept looking.

Top Bottom