Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gloves for deadlifts

moodows

Hey guys i've been doing deadlifts for the past few months and they are my favorite lift and I got a nice setup in my basement during the virus and a thick mat so i can throw it down. my question is I am desperately looking for those gloves they sell that have those metal hooks for deadlifts, the wrist straps i use now aren't good enough thanks

Hey guys i've been doing deadlifts for the past few months and they are my favorite lift and I got a nice setup in my basement during the virus and a thick mat so i can throw it down. my question is I am desperately looking for those gloves they sell that have those metal hooks for deadlifts, the wrist straps i use now aren't good enough thanks

I dont know where to get those wrist straps but I got a pair years ago. They are awesome. sorry lol

you aren't going to strengthen your hands, wrists and forearms by using gloves on deadlifts. you will actually create imbalances.

lift raw and with correct form on deadlifts

I am sure you can find anything on amazon but honestly you will be better in the end if you don't use them. Make sure your form is good and drop the weight if you have to.

Top Bottom