Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got My Mojo Back

DjuriEggink

VIP Logger
Logger
Not gonna lie, the past few months were rough, and in some respects - it still is! But the one thing that always seemed to keep me going was bodybuilding. Unfortunately, my love for bodybuildiing was tested and I got distracted along the way (a story for another day perhaps), but now I'm back...more determined and focused than ever before. So allow me to introduce myself - you can call me Djuri (as my Dp suggests) and I'm here to share my workout routines the best I can. I consider myself an intermediate level bodybuilder, but I'm never one to shy away from knowledge wherever it may be found. I hope to make new friends here, cheers all, and stay safe.

Not gonna lie, the past few months were rough, and in some respects - it still is! But the one thing that always seemed to keep me going was bodybuilding. Unfortunately, my love for bodybuildiing was tested and I got distracted along the way (a story for another day perhaps), but now I'm back...more determined and focused than ever before. So allow me to introduce myself - you can call me Djuri (as my Dp suggests) and I'm here to share my workout routines the best I can. I consider myself an intermediate level bodybuilder, but I'm never one to shy away from knowledge wherever it may be found. I hope to make new friends here, cheers all, and stay safe.
@DjuriEggink welcome to Anabolex family.

Since you're here, start posting a LOG Journal of your life and training and cycles and diet.

you can see other logs here

Mojo is key to getting into it imo, you gotta love what you do like we love it
can you share you LOG journal with us?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

@DjuriEggink welcome to Anabolex family.

Since you're here, start posting a LOG Journal of your life and training and cycles and diet.

you can see other logs here
Thanks brother, I'll definitely go through them.

Top Bottom