Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having a dedicated CORE day ?

Huwelo

Right now I’m training four times a week and I think that my results have been pretty good but I would like to add a fifth day reserved just for core work. Does anyone on here do something like that?
The workouts I would like to focus on on that core day our plank, box pushups, ab crunch, bicycle crunch and romanian deadlifts. Oh I think I can build some good balance as well. What you think?

Right now I’m training four times a day and I think that my results have been pretty good but I would like to add a fifth day reserved just for core work. Does anyone on here do something like that?
The workouts I would like to focus on on that core day our plank, box pushups, ab crunch, bicycle crunch and romanian deadlifts. Oh I think I can build some good balance as well. What you think?
you should do your core training daily if you ask me
i dont just do 1 day core

I hope that is a typo 4 times a day ? No way that can be correct.

Why don't you maximize your time in the gym by doing core work on the same days u work out ? I do my core 3 days a week after my workouts are finished.
A week so yes.

Just it's not a bad idea to work your core once a week

a lot of bodybuilders can bench 300 pounds but they can't even do five sit-ups without being winded it's pathetic

adding a 5th day just for core is good, but you should train core for 5-10 minutes more often

vacuums are also important to get a tight waist

you got a lot of good advice above I'm a big fan of core training that's what you have to do if you want abs

Right now I’m training four times a week and I think that my results have been pretty good but I would like to add a fifth day reserved just for core work. Does anyone on here do something like that?
If you have time