Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

core workouts?

Aqzeyi

So I went to a pilates class and I was surprised at how difficult it was even though I was obviously the most muscular and strongest person there I struggled more than anyone else
some of this skinny women there were able to do things that I couldn’t do like planks and holding AB poses
also my legs were super sore afterwards which is weird cause I squat 400 pounds for breakfast
what does all this mean? Doesn’t mean that I have a weak core?

So I went to a pilates class and I was surprised at how difficult it was even though I was obviously the most muscular and strongest person there I struggled more than anyone else
some of this skinny women there were able to do things that I couldn’t do like planks and holding AB poses
also my legs were super sore afterwards which is weird cause I squat 400 pounds for breakfast
i dont just do core i do squats with it

When you weight train you tend to weaken your core by default because you're strengthening everything around there

you definitely should throw in things like hot yoga and pilates here and there if you are a dedicated weightlifter
warming up and stretching are also essential and most people don't even do that

people think that pro athletes just show up for the games and play and then go homethey don't realize all the other stuff they are doing to make their bodies ready for the actual game. Weightlifting is no different why do weightlifters assume they just have to show up to the gym lift some weights then go home there are other things you should be doing outside of the gym as well

Most bodybuilders are not smart when it comes to taking care of their body that's just the truth

start working on core strength