Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having carpal tunnel symptoms

n2guard is crucial to use on cycle
it will help with all these side effects

ignoring certain pain as one thing
but sometimes you shouldn't ignore red flags going on in your body

Thank you for the response!! This my first time running any sort of steroids, my cycle was 500mg of Test E split into two shots a week and 1mg of Arimidex once a week but went up to 2 pills a week when I felt estrogen levels were high. At one point I went up to 1 pill every other day testing how I felt but I stuck with 2 pills a week because my joints were hurting due to me crashing my estrogen levels. I ran Dbol for about 1-2 months I finished one pack and a half of 50 pills of 10mg. Doses were about 30-40mg but went down when I started to feel symptoms of the test starting to run through my system which was about 6-8 weeks. Ima be honest I raw dogged it and didn’t get my blood work done before starting my use of anabolic steroid which was a stupid mistake I know. I recently went to the doctor and told them about my use, the doctor was very unfriendly and rude because of my use of anabolic steroids. The doctor said my blood work was good and discharged me. When I got my blood done on that I was taking 350mg of test a week/ no Dbol. During this time I was already beginning to take lower doses of Test and no dbol. each week I would go down 50mg of test each week until I hit 250mg. Rn I’m running 250mg of test I plan on going down 200mg this coming up week and basically doing a blast and cruise. What would be your advice should I cycle off or continue with a blast and cruise? My goal is once I get closer to my dream physique I do plan to stay at a lower dose.
i dont care one bit what your doctor said. they dismiss things often as ok when they certainly are not... did YOU see your bloodwork? DID YOU SEE your estrogen levels tanked?

Hello I’m new to the community!! I’m also new to taking steroids I started with 500mg of Test-E and dbol (30-40mg) for a kick starter but went down when the test started to kick in. I stop taking it over time but after 8 weeks I was starting to get that tingling sensation on my hands basically carpal tunnel syndrome. It got worse over time so I lower my dosage to reduce water retention, I also started to do cardio a lot more often which did help but it didn’t fully go away. I don’t wake up with my hands asleep anymore which before it was soo bad I couldn’t handle it. I also wasn’t getting any bad reaction with that dose of test-E no acne no nothing beside blood pressure which at its peak was 90/178 I’m pretty sure it was high because of the Dbol. Recently my Blood Pressure has been in the healthier range of 78/135. I have gained a good amount of muscle and strength so I know the gear wasn’t fake, big shout to OSGear lol. My question is has other people gotten this because I did a lot of research and I couldn’t find anything maybe I wasn’t looking in the right places. I did see a video from more plates more dates saying growth hormone can cause that but I’m not taking (GH) Can you guys give me some tips/advice I appreciate it a lot. I’m not a pro I still got lots to learn. Thank you
Tingling/feeling asleep is most likely due to the water/fluid retention while running test and dbol. You have never taken sauce before so your body is reacting accordingly. Every person's tolerance and symptoms are different.