Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having muscles groped while on cycle

druce41

I'm finding while on steroids and getting bigger and harder that a lot of random people seem to think it is an invitation to come up to me and grope my muscles, they will squeeze my biceps or my traps and then say that "you're huge, wish i looked like that". it isn't women either, usually it is straight guys (i think). I'm just sick of it, who else has this happen?

consider it part of the game. people assume it is okay to hit, push, and mess with you because you have muscles and they think you won't get offended or be hurt by it. people love punching my 8 pack for example and squeezing my arms. they think it doesn't hurt but it does

I'm finding while on steroids and getting bigger and harder that a lot of random people seem to think it is an invitation to come up to me and grope my muscles, they will squeeze my biceps or my traps and then say that "you're huge, wish i looked like that". it isn't women either, usually it is straight guys (i think). I'm just sick of it, who else has this happen?

Thats good that you're looking nice and buff, that means you're doing well.

consider it part of the game. people assume it is okay to hit, push, and mess with you because you have muscles and they think you won't get offended or be hurt by it. people love punching my 8 pack for example and squeezing my arms. they think it doesn't hurt but it does

Punching you? WTF? I used to get the groping stuff when I worked with more women. I also used to get a lot of that ass so...