Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having quarterly fitness goals

what kinds of fitness goals are you gals putting together on a yearly or quarterly basis? I have found goal setting is absolutely crucial to keep me motivated. My quarterly goals upcoming are to get back into the gym and try and get back to where I was pre-pandemic. probably lose about 10 pounds in the process.

what kinds of fitness goals are you gals putting together on a yearly or quarterly basis? I have found goal setting is absolutely crucial to keep me motivated. My quarterly goals upcoming are to get back into the gym and try and get back to where I was pre-pandemic. probably lose about 10 pounds in the process.

I would have monthly goals IMO not QT.

my goals right now honestly are continuing to spread knowledge. working hard on these forums, writing and doing my podcasts. i'm still not going to the gym or yoga right now, things are getting too bad in my state and out of hand. just doing what i can at home

And fellas.

Goal setting is extremely important. I like to switch up my training routine every 6 weeks or so and like to give myself small 6 week goals. They can be as simple as just sticking to the plan, not cheating on diet, to an actual gain or loss number.

I train with the mentality of “Can you beat your own ass today, tomorrow?” Warrior shit. Staying motivated? Fall in love with the sport all over again. I have goals but they’re pre-set I don’t have to take extra time out of my day to contemplate them.