fitness newbie needs advice

Teresa24

Hey I am 24 and 5'8 and 120 pounds. I am very toned and cute though, built good. My husband is in great shape and uses tons of steroids like many of the guys on here. He has been training for 10 years and I am completely new to this. For 3 months i have eaten clean and done at home workouts and started going to the gym with my guy. he wants to get me on steroids too, but i am worried. need tips

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Hey I am 24 and 5'8 and 120 pounds. I am very toned and cute though, built good. My husband is in great shape and uses tons of steroids like many of the guys on here. He has been training for 10 years and I am completely new to this. For 3 months i have eaten clean and done at home workouts and started going to the gym with my guy. he wants to get me on steroids too, but i am worried. need tips
If he wants you to get on steroids, better he give you SARMS to start. Start with 12 weeks of SARMS, if you feel its something you like, do a 2nd sarms cycle and after that consider steroids. AAS is serious!

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
If you aren’t competing for a career or work within special operations command - don’t fuck yourself up.

I do not recommend SARMs nor would I ever recommend AAS.

You’re 24, live your life though however you want.

I would never in my life recommend steroids for my wife, sister, daughter, female client, etc. unless they needed it for their careers and to support their lives.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
you don't need steroids right now, you aren't close to being ready. put in the hours first, you have a ton of room to improve

you need a good workout program, not steroids

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you need to not use steroids... i cant believe he would even be pushing you towards that... thats pretty fucked up ... sarms are one thing and would be fine but you have no reason nor business using steroids

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
If you are worried then you should not be using them. Unless you plan on competing, you don't need them anyways. Just stick to your plan since you are so new to fitness.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
You have a long way to go eat right train hard rest as much as possible and the rest will fall in place, maybe later down the road try sarms first to a feel for ped