Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

headaches while working out

d0Henryl

I've done some research about why I keep getting headaches when I work out but I can't put my finger on what is going on because there's so many different things
my doctor did some tests on me and said that I was completely normal
this issue happens when I have a really hard workout especially where I'm sweating I start getting some really bad headaches after I'm done weight training and they don't go away until I take an aspirin. Anyone have any experience with this and how did you fix it

tension headaches are something that some people get. you need to just take down your workouts a few notches

I've done some research about why I keep getting headaches when I work out but I can't put my finger on what is going on because there's so many different things
my doctor did some tests on me and said that I was completely normal
this issue happens when I have a really hard workout especially where I'm sweating I start getting some really bad headaches after I'm done weight training and they don't go away until I take an aspirin. Anyone have any experience with this and how did you fix it
You can have headaches happens.

I would take baby aspirin daily and drink fish oil daily with water, it will go away, before training of course.

agree with guys aspirin and fish oil

Quadsweep

Happens to me if I do heavy leg press. I stopped doing it all together and have no issues. Keep hydrated and maybe you just have to lift lighter.