Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

HELP Please

Grizwell

Newbie
I completed an order with us-pharmacies.to and sent the correct btc to the wallet but they are saying I haven’t. Even though I sent screenshots of my info with 64digits and id# on it. I seen another post where this happened and someone on here messaged them and they got it cleared up. It’s my first time using them. Never had this problem with anyone else. I’m looking to give good feedback. Thanks
 
Maybe let’s start with this: are you in contact with support?

If there is such a situation, there must be some reason for it. It doesn’t happen without a reason, especially since we receive a very large number of payments every day.

Second, please give me your order number and I’ll check what the situation looks like.
 
Thank you for your quick reply. I did get a reply confirming payment. I made a mistake when sending in emails. I sent two emails and one of those emails I didn’t type in the correct email. About two hours later I got an email back stating they haven’t received it and some other bs even though I knew it was correct. Later in the evening I got a confirmation from the CORRECT email of you guys. That incorrect email address was the scam site posing as you guys. So a mistake was made by me. I’ll be sure to leave a review. Thank you for the reply. Oh the scammers were even so kind to give me a 20% discount if I wanted to redo my order.
 
Top Bottom