Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmmm.. Geneza pharma test blend vs. T400?

Weraz

My main objective on my next cycle is less injections and less frequent injections
Was looking at a couple testosterone options from geneza pharma
The cycle will be about 16 weeks
The test blend they have is 350mgs/ml which sounds pretty good. That would mean if i did 2cc’s it would come up to 700mgs correct?
How is it any different then just doing their GP test 400 then? 2cc’s would be 800. Wouldn’t that be better?

i've never used t400 but some guys say it is pretty bad with PIP

as someone who is sensitive to PIP i rather just use cyp or E and stay safe

My main objective on my next cycle is less injections and less frequent injections
The test blend they have is 350mgs/ml which sounds pretty good. That would mean if i did 2cc’s it would come up to 700mgs correct?
How is it any different then just doing their GP test 400 then? 2cc’s would be 800. Wouldn’t that be better?
I like the GP testosterone enanthate easier to use and I get less pain that t400

I like the test blend but I prefer 1 ester testosterone enanthate from geneza pharma I use cypionate and enanthate yea it's a few more MLs but easier to use 1 ester low concentration.

I only ever use test cypionate not at that high of dose so I couldn't tell u guys got u covered though.

Well its preference of choice, T400 is high concentrated very well popular if you are sticking to strictly TEST E on the Other hand T-Blend has great advantage by having 3 deferent compounds under 1 cc that include 200mg TEST E 100mg CYP 50mg TP, It's a very popular choice.

On my second bottle of T400. First ever order(ed) from napsgear. I am sensitive to PIP with things like propionate - it's terrible for me. Have not used it since the Tornel/Brovel days in my 20s(yes - I'm a long time old guy @46yrs).
I heat the T400 under running water by running it over the loaded 1mL syringe after loading it and just before injecting. I dry it off with a fresh paper towel to avoud any excess bacteria from something likely to be less sanitary like a bathroom towel.
I also use filter needles to extract the T (filters down to 40 microns which includes some but not all types of bacteria...most particulates not visible to the human eye are filtered by it). I have levels of PIP between a 1-2 on a 10 scale, but most of the time it's virtually zero. I also have near zero PIP with various brands of sustanon using this technique (filter needles to extract, running the syringe under hot water,dry off with paper towel). I use a 25G X 1" pin for the actual injection.
Lastly - my thighs are extremely sensitive and the only area that I have ever gotten (non infected) abscesses from injections(again - way back in my 20s). I typically inject classic upper outter glute medius areas and or middle and or side deltoids. I'm a fairly sizeable veteran monkey at this point - though nowhere near freaky in our niche world of physique: 245 and 5'8 reasonably lean with visible though blurry abs, my 19" arms are enough to force my shoulders to have to carry enough surface area mass to yield separate injection sites - lol. Try the technique and see if it helps with the PIP.
The filter needles are definitely pricey but well worth it in my opinion(about $65-$75 bucks per 100 depending on where you find them). Lastly, I could be mistaken but I don't believe anyone mentioned the obvious - combing the potent, multi-ester T with a PIP-benign product such as nandrolone or boldenone(or whatever is not problematic for you personally). For example - the first bunch of times taking the T400 from naps - I loaded just 1/2mL and 1.0mL of 100mg isocaproate to dilute the strength per volume. Keep in mind though - I am a fairly advanced user so the 350-400mg dose in a single injection is something I have slowly become used to at this point when taking larger doses. But suffice to say - hardly any PIP by doing so. You could also just half the shot of not mixing with any other product - 1/2mL of the high dosed T-multi ester product, 2x per week. Good luck and hope some of this helps you, and or someone reading it.

On my second bottle of T400. First ever order(ed) from napsgear. I am sensitive to PIP with things like propionate - it's terrible for me. Have not used it since the Tornel/Brovel days in my 20s(yes - I'm a long time old guy @46yrs).
I heat the T400 under running water by running it over the loaded 1mL syringe after loading it and just before injecting. I dry it off with a fresh paper towel to avoud any excess bacteria from something likely to be less sanitary like a bathroom towel.
I also use filter needles to extract the T (filters down to 40 microns which includes some but not all types of bacteria...most particulates not visible to the human eye are filtered by it). I have levels of PIP between a 1-2 on a 10 scale, but most of the time it's virtually zero. I also have near zero PIP with various brands of sustanon using this technique (filter needles to extract, running the syringe under hot water,dry off with paper towel). I use a 25G X 1" pin for the actual injection.
Lastly - my thighs are extremely sensitive and the only area that I have ever gotten (non infected) abscesses from injections(again - way back in my 20s). I typically inject classic upper outter glute medius areas and or middle and or side deltoids. I'm a fairly sizeable veteran monkey at this point - though nowhere near freaky in our niche world of physique: 245 and 5'8 reasonably lean with visible though blurry abs, my 19" arms are enough to force my shoulders to have to carry enough surface area mass to yield separate injection sites - lol. Try the technique and see if it helps with the PIP.
The filter needles are definitely pricey but well worth it in my opinion(about $65-$75 bucks per 100 depending on where you find them). Lastly, I could be mistaken but I don't believe anyone mentioned the obvious - combing the potent, multi-ester T with a PIP-benign product such as nandrolone or boldenone(or whatever is not problematic for you personally). For example - the first bunch of times taking the T400 from naps - I loaded just 1/2mL and 1.0mL of 100mg isocaproate to dilute the strength per volume. Keep in mind though - I am a fairly advanced user so the 350-400mg dose in a single injection is something I have slowly become used to at this point when taking larger doses. But suffice to say - hardly any PIP by doing so. You could also just half the shot of not mixing with any other product - 1/2mL of the high dosed T-multi ester product, 2x per week. Good luck and hope some of this helps you, and or someone reading it.
@scientificmeathead T400 is a wonder. T400 can be great for some and pain for others. I use 1/3rd ML T400 heated no problem.

I hear you. I've heard many instances on both sides - some like us - no problems at all - and some like others on the post who want nothing to do with it. It is interesting. So is this whole amazing phenomenon of human performance we're all a part of. 👊🙏💉