Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honest review ugfreak.to

Kortezf

Just wanted to post an honest review of ugfreak.
The good
paying was easy and shipping was pretty fast
the bad
the person that I was dealing with was very impatient and wouldn't explain everything to me so it took quite a bit of effort for me to reach out to them to get the tracking number of the order
the ugly
I'm 4 weeks into my cycle and I haven't had any results almost like the gear is fake or underdosed.

I continue to stress the importance of going with trusted sources. Domestic Supply is as trusted as you can find. They are top level, not only on quality, but also shipping and customer service. You cannot ever go wrong with them!

The good
the bad
the person that I was dealing with was very impatient and wouldn't explain everything to me so it took quite a bit of effort for me to reach out to them to get the tracking number of the order
the ugly
I'm 4 weeks into my cycle and I haven't had any results almost like the gear is fake or underdosed.
You missed the other reviews on that site. We've had loads.

The good
the bad
the ugly
Hello, please send your order ID and we'll check this story of yours.

Ugfreak.to sends fake gear all the time, they have the worst customer service. I would never buy from them.
Please enlighten us. Who have we sent fake gear to all of the time and given the worst customer service? Is that a guess? Is that your own experience? If so, please send over your order ID and we'll see what was sent. You claim we send fake gear, yet there's plenty of labs shared with everyone, proving otherwise. Also users from other forums have shared their bloods etc. So please prove us wrong.

ugfreak.to is a fake website, I think they scam a lot of guys.
Please, prove us 1 person who was scammed by UGFREAK. Even if you know one single person, please get his order ID and send it to us. We'll see if it's true or not, that we ever scammed that person. We would like to challenge that claim.

Please, prove us 1 person who was scammed by UGFREAK. Even if you know one single person, please get his order ID and send it to us. We'll see if it's true or not, that we ever scammed that person. We would like to challenge that claim.
I only judge by what I see, a lot of guys reporting negative reviews on ugfreak.to and a lot seem like they selectively scammed. So you can see why we would call you a scammer.

Even the way you approached the forum is wrong, you could have done it better approach mods not come out screaming.

I only judge by what I see, a lot of guys reporting negative reviews on ugfreak.to and a lot seem like they selectively scammed. So you can see why we would call you a scammer.

Even the way you approached the forum is wrong, you could have done it better approach mods not come out screaming.
Then look at the tons of great reviews made about UGFREAK at several forums. Tons of guys reporting positive reviews on ugfreak.to

We're here to challenge the reviews here and follow up on it publicly. So either we will end up apologizing and be proven scammers by doing this - or we'll prove we never scammed the person claiming so. Either way, the forum will only benefit from it.

Coming out screaming? You decide how to interpret our posts, but no one's screaming. But of course, you were one of the guys who already labeled us scammers with no proof of your own. Not here "sceaming", not here to argue in a negative matter either. Simply challenging every comment claiming we're scammers. Like we challenged your claim. So please, if you know anyone who was scammed by UGFREAK, get the order ID of his and shoot it our way.

And just FYI, the staff manager received a PM about this, prior to your post. We've not had any further conversations, but we'll look forward to that.