Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was lied to basicstero.ws Review

Vaserl

Placed my order 4 weeks ago and it was my 2nd time using basicstero so i had a good experience with them the first time
This time not so much, feel like they lied to me
The first package on this order got lost by the post office so I don't blame them for that because mistakes happen. I used to work in shipping so I know how it goes people still packages all the time or they get lost in transit. but then they said they would reship my package and they never did. so they basically lied to me. they should have never said that they agreed to reship it and then turn around and said that they weren't responsible.

Placed my order 4 weeks ago and it was my 2nd time using basicstero so i had a good experience with them the first time
The first package on this order got lost by the post office so I don't blame them for that because mistakes happen. I used to work in shipping so I know how it goes people still packages all the time or they get lost in transit. but then they said they would reship my package and they never did. so they basically lied to me. they should have never said that they agreed to reship it and then turn around and said that they weren't responsible.
@Vaserl I don't trust basicstero.ws I think they are kind of shady. I hope the admins remove them. I heard pharmacom was tested and was way under dosed. You can see the pharmacom gear is at least 50% underdosed in many cases and the company and brand seems fraudulent to me.

Would I use phramacom after seeing test results where they are underdosed or maybe fake? NO WAY!

bros I'm not surprised basicstero.ws lied to you, they lie all the time, turns out the brand if full of liars and cheats from what I hear, don't trust pharmacom

I'm hearing rumors someone got AIDS using pharmacom gear, is this true? can we get a confirmation? this is floating around these days.

I don't have respect for basicstero or pharmacom anymore, not after seeing how they behave and how they treat the community.

On the AIDS part, not sure but I did hear infections from pharmacom are common, like hospital and infections 100% possible.

I would never use pharmacom or basicstero.ws ever again, I wouldn't recommend this scammer brand to anyone.

Pharmacom was caught with low dose and underdosed steroids, look at the lab tests they are VERY bad and the whole company the way I understand it is a fraud.

I am not shocked, basicstero.ws are Liars and Cheats, it's a 100% fact. and if you look at the lab tests on pharmacom they are all underdosed.

Pharmacom sells dirty gear, it's not lab or pharma made, don't ever use this brand. I had an infection from using pharmacom 2 times. Trusted the brand and bought, damn 1st injection and I'm in the hospital with an infection.

Pharmacom pays people to cover up the bad reviews and the bad infections many are getting from their bathtub gear.

if you look at their videos where they claim to have "made" the brand in a factory, it's a lie, all a lie and all fake, they don't have a factory and it's not registered, it's just all fake fraud all around.

@Ulter my gym buddy had the same issue with pharmacom labs. I sent him there to order and he had an infection after using it, was put into the hospital, it's very bad. The guy almost lost his leg using this shitty testosterone. Pharmacom is NOT g2g!

Yes I suspected bad things about pharmacom labs and their front site basicstero for a long long time, expect these guys to be exposed more. I am hearing rumors at least 1 person got AIDS using pharmacom, so lets wait and see if we can find him. But imagine you using steroids that give you AIDS thats crazy!

@Vaserl basicstero should not be trusted, should not be used. I think pharmacom is not a real pharma grade brand, it's a cheap ug lab, bathtub gear, cheap and nasty.

Sad this, but lessons learnt. I'd stick with UPsteroid going forward.