Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

horrible choice with afip.org

Aeloiu

Not sure who the idiot is who recommended that I try afip.org. Can’t remember which website it was or which forum but what a disaster using them.
First off the products we’re not well packaged when sent to me and you could hear the liquid when you shook the package and I know that the post office doesn’t like when people ship liquids.
Bottom line is the cycle was garbage I was not happy with the steroids and then it feel like they were doing anything for me.

Not sure who the idiot is who recommended that I try afip.org. Can’t remember which website it was or which forum but what a disaster using them.
First off the products we’re not well packaged when sent to me and you could hear the liquid when you shook the package and I know that the post office doesn’t like when people ship liquids.
Bottom line is the cycle was garbage I was not happy with the steroids and then it feel like they were doing anything for me.
afip.org review #10 bad lol
this place is like the biggest scammer after pureanabolics.bz

ugfreak.to has the best products hands down

we have so many approved sources no need to use a random source and Gamble