Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you make chicken?

Guiowerl

So for years I have been getting fast food chicken and not making my own
I’ve realized this is no good and I need to start cooking it
however my experience has not been good whenever I get chicken it seems to give me salmonella and it seems to really smell bad and not be very edible after I cook it
can you give me some simple chicken recipes where I can cook edible chicken that actually tastes good

however my experience has not been good whenever I get chicken it seems to give me salmonella and it seems to really smell bad and not be very edible after I cook it
can you give me some simple chicken recipes where I can cook edible chicken that actually tastes good
i like to boil my chicken lol its easier

make sure you check the temperature internally it should be at least 170 degrees

1 of the best ways to make chicken is in the pan just make sure you use good quality oils

definitely salt and pepper are going to help also some coconut oil

Pressure cooker

Chicken is literally the easiest thing to cook man. Just make sure it is cooked through and you will have no issues. You can use so many different types of seasonings and spices.