Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit?

Sun

Just ordered these from https://domestic-supply.com based on them being a trusted vendor and having many positive reviews. Hopefully they are legit, please let me know if they don’t look right. The spelling makes me nervous! I’m a female and I’ve never taken any steroids before so I’d like to start off with a 5 mg dose, 2.5 mg twice per day. These pills are 10 mg and tiny. How can I split one up into four doses?

Domestic supply is legit. If you want to take anavar start with 2.5mgs per day and don't go over 5mgs! very important you do NOT abuse steroids.

Just ordered these from https://domestic-supply.com based on them being a trusted vendor and having many positive reviews. Hopefully they are legit, please let me know if they don’t look right. The spelling makes me nervous! I’m a female and I’ve never taken any steroids before so I’d like to start off with a 5 mg dose, 2.5 mg twice per day. These pills are 10 mg and tiny. How can I split one up into four doses?

Pill cutter

is that really necessary?? you came for help and he is trying to be as helpful as possible to you... you come asking for help and then give a condescending answer just because someone is looking out for you?
Maybe not, but my question was how to split the pills or how to take them another way so I can split them into 2.5 mg doses. My question was not how much to take. I did plenty of research and stated how much I plan to take.

Maybe not, but my question was how to split the pills or how to take them another way so I can split them into 2.5 mg doses. My question was not how much to take. I did plenty of research and stated how much I plan to take.
I understand and theres absolutely nothing wrong with your question but you being condescending when you are asking for help is pretty disrespectful. Its pretty easy to ignore answers you dont like without being rude especially to someone who genuinely cared and was looking out for you

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
J How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 58 - Why you should cycle your training? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Should you use steroids if you are an aggressive person? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Should you blast and cruise?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
T New to this what should I take Steroids and SARMS 23
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Should You Use HCG in PCT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why You Should Never Neglect Your Obliques Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR: WORKING OUT IN THE HEAT: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: 5 Extremely Underrated Arm Exercises That You Should Be Doing Steroids and SARMS 13
P How should i do EQ and test? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: How Long Should an Effective Cardio Session Last? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about it. Steroids and SARMS 19
D What should I do from here, discuss with doc? Steroids and SARMS 20
G Should i stop my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Steroids: Why They Should Be Legal Steroids and SARMS 13
S Should i bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose or use for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How long of a break should I take in between steroid cycles? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
D Should I come off Geneza pharma cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
2 Which sarms should I get Steroids and SARMS 9
A Which steroid should I add Steroids and SARMS 6
M should we ever use trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 9
H should I get a personal trainer? Steroids and SARMS 7
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
I You should lift everyday! Steroids and SARMS 11
D how long should PCT be? Steroids and SARMS 8
P Should I stack an AI with ZMA? Steroids and SARMS 8
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
H should I bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 15
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Pharmacom Labs Anavar Steroids and SARMS 17
D test, anavar exciting or boring? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting Steroids and SARMS 19
V Best way to stack anavar with tbol and EQ. Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
S doing some deca and anavar thoughts Steroids and SARMS 20
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Best way to use anavar to shred up Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best way to stack anavar and dbol? Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Is Anavar underrated or overrated? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
Hoovtob Tren + Test + Anavar Steroids and SARMS 21