puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit?

Sun

Just ordered these from https://domestic-supply.com based on them being a trusted vendor and having many positive reviews. Hopefully they are legit, please let me know if they don’t look right. The spelling makes me nervous! I’m a female and I’ve never taken any steroids before so I’d like to start off with a 5 mg dose, 2.5 mg twice per day. These pills are 10 mg and tiny. How can I split one up into four doses?

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
Domestic supply is legit. If you want to take anavar start with 2.5mgs per day and don't go over 5mgs! very important you do NOT abuse steroids.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Just ordered these from https://domestic-supply.com based on them being a trusted vendor and having many positive reviews. Hopefully they are legit, please let me know if they don’t look right. The spelling makes me nervous! I’m a female and I’ve never taken any steroids before so I’d like to start off with a 5 mg dose, 2.5 mg twice per day. These pills are 10 mg and tiny. How can I split one up into four doses?

Pill cutter

Sun

is that really necessary?? you came for help and he is trying to be as helpful as possible to you... you come asking for help and then give a condescending answer just because someone is looking out for you?
Maybe not, but my question was how to split the pills or how to take them another way so I can split them into 2.5 mg doses. My question was not how much to take. I did plenty of research and stated how much I plan to take.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
Maybe not, but my question was how to split the pills or how to take them another way so I can split them into 2.5 mg doses. My question was not how much to take. I did plenty of research and stated how much I plan to take.
I understand and theres absolutely nothing wrong with your question but you being condescending when you are asking for help is pretty disrespectful. Its pretty easy to ignore answers you dont like without being rude especially to someone who genuinely cared and was looking out for you

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
D Should I come off Geneza pharma cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
2 Which sarms should I get Steroids and SARMS 9
A Which steroid should I add Steroids and SARMS 6
M should we ever use trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 9
H should I get a personal trainer? Steroids and SARMS 7
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
I You should lift everyday! Steroids and SARMS 11
D how long should PCT be? Steroids and SARMS 8
P Should I stack an AI with ZMA? Steroids and SARMS 8
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
H should I bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 1
F Anavar and Dbol Steroids and SARMS 10
Y How to split anavar Steroids and SARMS 12
F Geneza anavar and test? Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli The Myths and Facts of Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
S First time using anavar Steroids and SARMS 15
Y geneza anavar? Steroids and SARMS 10
L best dosage for anavar Steroids and SARMS 16
R Naspgear anavar legit? Steroids and SARMS 12
W Best anavar and testosterone stack Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Myths and Facts of Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
B Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (Anavar) Or Balkan Pharma (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 13
H Test E and anavar? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Dbol or Anavar Steroids and SARMS 13
F Anavar question Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Winstrol vs. Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
J Cycling Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #378 – Steroids and other performance enhancing drugs for women like:Anavar Steroids and SARMS 5
L question on anavar Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
B safe to use anavar? Steroids and SARMS 9
V adding sarms to anavar Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli How to use anavar for both men and women: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
Jose Cansacko 1st cycle w/ anavar Steroids and SARMS 11
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #368-Winstrol, Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
G anavar 20mg capsules Steroids and SARMS 6
N female anavar dosage Steroids and SARMS 8
P female anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
M anavar cycle results for women Steroids and SARMS 11
T safety of anavar test prop cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
W carb cravings after anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli My apologies to anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
M Capsule Form Anavar Steroids and SARMS 9
R training routine on anavar for women Steroids and SARMS 8
T Anavar vs Oxavar help Steroids and SARMS 8
C EQ/test/anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
R using primobolan and anavar females stack Steroids and SARMS 9
P anavar making me tired Steroids and SARMS 13