How to add sarms to test stack

BoyToy69

hey I'm 25 years old and looking to use sarms with testosterone. This will be my second cycle. I already am planning to run testosterone cypionate at 500 mg per week. now I have to decide which sarms to stack with it. My stats are 11% body fat and 177 lb. I want to put on some bulk, with nutrobal MK be good?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
Nutrobal is not for bulking, if you want to bulk up with a testosterone base, add ostarine mk2866 50mgs and testolone rad140 20mgs.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
nutrobal will increase appetite but remember when you build muscle you have to stress the muscle out. you cannot just 'eat more' and gain good mass. does not work like that. working out is gonna be your solution to building muscle

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
mk677 will definitely help you eat more but it is mainly going to be for fat burning over time... lgd4033 will add the most size so i would also go with that as well.. you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

Mobster

V.I.P.
hey I'm 25 years old and looking to use sarms with testosterone. This will be my second cycle. I already am planning to run testosterone cypionate at 500 mg per week. now I have to decide which sarms to stack with it. My stats are 11% body fat and 177 lb. I want to put on some bulk, with nutrobal MK be good?
No. It's a mild GH booster.