Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to build up the back?

Katulun

I just listened to the podcast on evo and that one dude was talking about back workouts and how they are important. I will admit my back is weak as hell, i can bench like 300 but can only pull like 100. can you tell me some back lifts to get it strengthened? I was not aware how important back workouts are but makes sense now.

I just listened to the podcast on evo and that one dude was talking about back workouts and how they are important. I will admit my back is weak as hell, i can bench like 300 but can only pull like 100. can you tell me some back lifts to get it strengthened? I was not aware how important back workouts are but makes sense now.

Best way to build up the back is deadlifts and pullups, this is a fact to big backs DeADLIFt

how about pullups? a lot of people can bench a zillion pounds but then have them try a pullup and they can manage 1 or 2. it is due to very strong chests and weak backs. these types of imbalances will come back to fuck you long term

Deadlift is where I'd start. Then rows and pull ups and pull downs. There's a bunch of variations for deadlifts and even more for rows. I suggest choose one of each and stick with it for about 6 weeks before changing to a new variation.

I do a ton of rows barbell and seated cable rows of course lat pull downs and pull-ups also deadlifts if you want, for me nothing grows my back like rows