Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to cleanse out my lungs?

Blairdaz

I am a weekend smoker and have tried quitting over and over again and find it hard. i am down to a few cigs a couple times a week. it really is hard for me to do cardio and push myself hard in the gym though and i feel like my lungs are just dirty. i'm gonna quit smoking 100% but how do i then clean my lungs with a supplement?

You can add some gw 20mgs/day+cardazol 40/day, and do cardio more and more outdoors, you'll get your lungs cleaned out in time. Lungs can regenerate in 1 month to some degree.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but the truth is you may never cleanse out your lungs from smoking. that is why firefighters end up with COPD in their 50's and 60's. the best thing you can do is STOP smoking entirely

just stop all together and they will heal naturally, not perfect, but in a better state.

Not much you can do but quit. If you cut back to what you said, you will see an improvement. It just takes time. I smoked regularly years ago and went to now just a social smoker when I drink. I have no issues whatsoever with cardio or lung/respiratory function