Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to clear out receptors

jEessie

I have been on steroids for the past year and I run dosages from 200 MGS a week up to 2000 mg a week
I'm also worried though about my receptors being overstimulated too much and if I'll ever be able to use steroids and get any sort of effective
the reason is I ran 500 mg of both testosterone and primobolan for 12 weeks recently and did not get any sort of Returns on my investment. Any advice on how to clear out my receptors so I can start gaining again

well you just need some time off period.. you have just overdone shit... we dont know what kind of quality you used, how your diet was etc... when you are so vague a lot of things get left out or lost in translation but you should always give yourself plenty of time off to recover...

I have been on steroids for the past year and I run dosages from 200 MGS a week up to 2000 mg a week
I'm also worried though about my receptors being overstimulated too much and if I'll ever be able to use steroids and get any sort of effective
the reason is I ran 500 mg of both testosterone and primobolan for 12 weeks recently and did not get any sort of Returns on my investment. Any advice on how to clear out my receptors so I can start gaining again
To clear out receptors, I take time off and use 10 caps n2guard with water.

time off and n2guard only 2 ways to do it

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Brother, please listen to our podcast where we discuss how to clear out receptors
and many other topics

Main Podcast Page