Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to finish a cycle ahead of a wedding

Kainbeu

33 years old and I’m 212 lbs and about 17% body fat
I have a wedding coming up that I’m gonna be the groomsmen and I want to look good because it’s going to be a beach wedding and we’re gonna be in shorts and a fancy shirt.
Problem is I got a little bit of a belly that I would like to work on
my cycle is gonna be Primo 500mgs a week and some test 150mgs a week.
Its gonna be 12 weeks it and I plan on doing daily cardio and cutting back my calories hard.
What oral should I finish the cycle with ahead of the wedding? Should I do anavar or winstrol and how much?

im sorry, once i read "shorts and fancy shirt" i just could not get my train of thought back.. LOLLL.. you sound like you have never used steroids nor have understanding of them whatsoever...

I have a wedding coming up that I’m gonna be the groomsmen and I want to look good because it’s going to be a beach wedding and we’re gonna be in shorts and a fancy shirt.
Its gonna be 12 weeks it and I plan on doing daily cardio and cutting back my calories hard.
What oral should I finish the cycle with ahead of the wedding? Should I do anavar or winstrol and how much?
anavar 50mgs winstrol 50mgs and n2guard thats your cycle with 300mgs primo

500-1000 kcals tops. Cardio too

What is your purpose for using oral compounds? Can you provide more info by week of how much and what exactly you plan to use?

i like stacking some proviron here, It has really good benefits

A
Dd gw to this and get diet in check.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Geneza pharma outstanding finish to cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
T How to finish this cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
H How to finish this cycle off Steroids and SARMS 18
V Prepping for my sarms finish Steroids and SARMS 17
T pct finish Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 612 - Evan Centopani Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
T 12 week cycle of testosterone E and dbol Steroids and SARMS 19
S 16 week Primo cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Z bloodwork thoughts on current cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
T best tips and tricks with this tren cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
R the best equipoise cycle ever! Steroids and SARMS 22
B how much test for a first cycle? Steroids and SARMS 21
Alb Approved Log My first sarms cycle - LGD3033 and 4-Andro Steroids and SARMS 23
testNthc Approved Log My 1st HGH and TRT+ cycle log Steroids and SARMS 66
EliLikesGear Approved Log My First cycle Log - Testosterone Enanthate Only Steroids and SARMS 76
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 78 - James Hollingshead Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 611 - Ross Patrick (Ross Flanigan) steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
A next cycle anavar and tbol Steroids and SARMS 19
jacksonsmalls Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Anavar 12 week cycle Log - A journey back Steroids and SARMS 22
n8cantrell Approved Log Testosterone Blend and NPP Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 314
Bigcheese2000 Approved Log Testosterone Masteron Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 88
J dealing with possible gyno on cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
FlowMasterFlex Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Masteron Propionate cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 33
D figuring out a more economical and efficient cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
ChrMarcus Approved Log My Osgear Ultima Pharma Sustanon and Deca cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 103
J 3 sarms cycle layout thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
G Trying a new cycle Steroids and SARMS 29
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 77 - Antoine Vaillant Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 12
jj210tx How much cabergoline dostinex do i need for Deca Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 27
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 610 - Mike Van Wyck Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 609 - Mike Rashid Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 11
pat7x Approved Log Body Transformation Fat Loss - Testosterone cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 215
B anadrol and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
slim0983 Approved Log My 2024 summer cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 51
N primobolan cycle for 16 weeks Steroids and SARMS 19
Natas91 Approved Log Cutting Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 23
Jacksonsteven Approved Log New cycle - Testosterone Anavar Anadrol Log Steroids and SARMS 65
Berco Approved Log Bercos 12 Week Cycle Testosterone, Trenbolone, Anavar - Hybrid Athlete Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 53
R Steroids First cycle - opinions Steroids and SARMS 20
JJ286 Approved Log Testosterone, Trenbolone, Winstrol summer cut-recomp Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 176
K 66 years old and first steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
H increasing dosage frequency mid cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
B lots of sides on cycle, whatever I guess Steroids and SARMS 21
Monogordo5 Approved Log My First Testosterone Anavar N2Guard cutting cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 669
N napsgear tbol + equipoise very sweet cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
C doing a nice 10 week short ester cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
C Blood Work / blood pressure - next cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
W GHRP-6 and hcg for between cycle bridge? Steroids and SARMS 19
impressiveSACK Approved Log My First testosterone deca durabolin cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 91
D kickstarting a 10 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20