Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use superdrol properly

Maksiey

I’ve heard all kinds of things about using superdrol. Heard you should use it at all as it’s too toxic well if that was the case why is it one of the most popular orals out their? Seems like the people putting it down just want to keep it all to themselves lol
I’m 22 years old I’m looking to use it should I run 40 milligrams a day for 10 weeks? Would like to put on some more size and strength!

I’ve heard all kinds of things about using superdrol. Heard you should use it at all as it’s too toxic well if that was the case why is it one of the most popular orals out their? Seems like the people putting it down just want to keep it all to themselves lol
I’m 22 years old I’m looking to use it should I run 40 milligrams a day for 10 weeks? Would like to put on some more size and strength!
i dont use superdrol
use tbol instead with n2guard

superdrol is a nasty steroid. you need n2guard with it. i would not exceed 20mgs a day for 3-4 weeks max.

you are young though be careful

i love superdrol, its a great steroid but very very strong!

ugfreak.to has the best orals out there
i would go with tbol or var though. superdrol is too strong for a newbie

the best way to use it is to not use it at all.. at your age, you have less than zero business using any steroid as it is

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 68 - [2024] Superdrol Revisited Steroids and SARMS 20
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose superdrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
N Superdrol vs. anadrol? Steroids and SARMS 21
N Stacking primo and superdrol Steroids and SARMS 20
U test and superdrol Steroids and SARMS 18
W Dianabol vs. superdrol? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Everything you need to know about superdrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
G transdermal superdrol worth it? Steroids and SARMS 10
D threw away my superdrol Steroids and SARMS 8
N superdrol and hdl Steroids and SARMS 10
G 10mgs or 20mgs superdrol Steroids and SARMS 9
P can I inject superdrol? Steroids and SARMS 8
Y superdrol Steroids and SARMS 1
M superdrol clone in 2020? Steroids and SARMS 3
M Best prohormones superdrol? Steroids and SARMS 1
Z how to properly use dianabol with proviron Steroids and SARMS 21
B how to run equipoise properly Steroids and SARMS 20
T how to shred up on winstrol properly Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video How to properly use and dose Aromasin (Exemestane): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video How to properly use and dose Halotestin: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
R How to run lgd4033 properly Steroids and SARMS 16
H Stacking primobolan properly Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 445 we discuss how to properly use N2BM products. Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli How to properly use Dbol (Dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli How to properly dose S4 (Andarine): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
S GHRP6 timing properly Steroids and SARMS 7
S how to dose trenavar properly? Steroids and SARMS 7