Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I inject superdrol?

I want to go with some superdrol and I want to really grow really well from superdrol.
5'11 180lbs 15%
but I want to get 220bs
how do I do it?

you are not going to gain 40 lbs on one cycle of anything to start with so get realistic or just dont do this...

food is what you need to start with... you are needing to eat A LOT more if you want to gain that kind of size

40 pounds will take many many years to achieve. think about why. if you could gain 40 pounds on 1 cycle then after 10 cycles you would gain 400 pounds. our bodies to not work like that. i argue this point with many newbs but our bodies are not robots

I wouldn't think of superdrol as a big growth steroid. I would rather see something like deca or test. Superdrol is extremely toxic and you may have trouble eating enough if you feel like shit.

how do you do what? train and eat? if you want dosages give us your cycle plan a we will critique it. you can't expect everyone to spoon feed you