Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I smell really bad

Vacmeu27

I can kind of tell by smelling my armpits that something is off lately. it all started after my last cycle when I decided to run some testosterone with trenbolone
now reading online I've seen that this can happen. I was wondering if there was a supplement that I can take to help with this bad smell. I've even had my wife mention it to me but she said that it's not a bad smell but it just makes me smell weird and it's kind of embarrassing

start by taking more showers
I can kind of tell by smelling my armpits that something is off lately. it all started after my last cycle when I decided to run some testosterone with trenbolone
now reading online I've seen that this can happen. I was wondering if there was a supplement that I can take to help with this bad smell. I've even had my wife mention it to me but she said that it's not a bad smell but it just makes me smell weird and it's kind of embarrassing

soak in bath salts

a lot of times you can be expelling out the metabolites and that is what causes the smell.. might be time to change sources

bad smell can mean your body is excreting a lot of toxic material

bro try workin tanker 110 degrees with 30 other smelly men