Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could become a bodybuilder would you?

Stokes21

Let's say you had top .1% genetics and you found this out at 20 years old, would you drop out of college and try and become a pro bodybuilder? or is that just a pipe dream where the money just isn't there to make a career out of it. I ask because my younger cousin has already won some regional shows as a natural and everyone is telling him to go pro.

Don’t drop out of college dumb a**, multi-task. Your being lazy, you don’t wanna work extra hard to make both realities come to fruition. Hopefully this is just a thought and not a reflection of the person you are. Don’t be lazy, a degree is something to be proud of, for your family and your future.

you can walk and chew gum at the same time. i get sick and tired of people in this world who are so shallow minded that they don't know this. I worked a part time job, a full time job and went to college FULL TIME at that age. and i had a 45 minute commute to each place. I was up at 6am and didn't come home until 11pm on most days. if you really want something in life then go get it but always have a backup plan so if one thing goes wrong you can fall back on that. plus college nowadays you can literally take all online classes anyway. so how the hell would a bodybuilder who trains even 2 hours at most a day not be able to handle college too?

and tell your cousin that 80% of college dropouts don't go back to college. you really have to just stick with it as much as it sucks or you feel it is a waste of time.

oh good lord man.. dropping out of college for bodybuilding? come on man... seriously... tell him to stop being absurd right now

Not a chance. Ask bodybuilders how they feel. The answer will be "like shit". It is incredibly harsh on the body to get and stay super lean as well as shoving so much food down their throats. Not to mention the insane amounts of drugs they are taking.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day, education and dedication gets things done in life, you can balance both school and gym and home life, make a plan stick to it accomplish it.

Let's say you had top .1% genetics and you found this out at 20 years old, would you drop out of college and try and become a pro bodybuilder? or is that just a pipe dream where the money just isn't there to make a career out of it. I ask because my younger cousin has already won some regional shows as a natural and everyone is telling him to go pro.

Don't drop out of college to be a bodybuilders, that's just crazy. Your chances are like 1 in 10,000,000 (genetics wise)