Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this normal results after 4 weeks

Dstaats

I need some feedback please. I am 41 yrs old 5 11 and weight at the beginning was 249 19.3% body fat. I’m in my 5th week of my first cycle and I weigh 246.7 18.1%. I have been eating 2000 - 2600 calories a day. (30% fat, 30% carbs, 40% protein) eating lean meats and vegetables. Snacks consist of nuts, granola, jerky, yogurt, protein shakes. My workout routine is lifting 3 times a week and 3 mile run 3 times a week. I have been taking sr9009 is 10mg twice a day (am and before evening workout) Taking 20mg of Cardarine GW501516 (am) and Ostarine MK-2866 (am). I was doing this to cut and I can tell that I have thinned out some. Do I need to stick to what I am doing for another 8 weeks or what do you suggest I change up. My goal is to get to 10 to 12 % body fat. I just ordered from sarms4you tablets in all I have been taking vs the science liquid I have been taking and added the S4 tablet to start as well.

I need some feedback please. I am 41 yrs old 5 11 and weight at the beginning was 249 19.3% body fat. I’m in my 5th week of my first cycle and I weigh 246.7 18.1%. I have been eating 2000 - 2600 calories a day. (30% fat, 30% carbs, 40% protein) eating lean meats and vegetables. Snacks consist of nuts, granola, jerky, yogurt, protein shakes. My workout routine is lifting 3 times a week and 3 mile run 3 times a week. I have been taking sr9009 is 10mg twice a day (am and before evening workout) Taking 20mg of Cardarine GW501516 (am) and Ostarine MK-2866 (am). I was doing this to cut and I can tell that I have thinned out some. Do I need to stick to what I am doing for another 8 weeks or what do you suggest I change up. My goal is to get to 10 to 12 % body fat. I just ordered from sarms4you tablets in all I have been taking vs the science liquid I have been taking and added the S4 tablet to start as well.
You should be doing 30mg a day of SR9009 2-3 hours apart in 5mg doses.

Wait tablets? You didnt get them from sarms.forsale? They only sell liquid sarms, who is science? As in science bio? As far as I know neither of those places are legtiment for real sarms.

Only place I trust is sarms.forsale as I know it's a approved source on here and other site's.

Further more we are the same height you have 26lbs on me and u have less body fat than I do, I want to know how u pulled that off.

You should be doing 30mg a day of SR9009 2-3 hours apart in 5mg doses.

Wait tablets? You didnt get them from sarms.forsale? They only sell liquid sarms, who is science? As in science bio? As far as I know neither of those places are legtiment for real sarms.

Only place I trust is sarms.forsale as I know it's a approved source on here and other site's.

Further more we are the same height you have 26lbs on me and u have less body fat than I do, I want to know how u pulled that off.

What was the point of quoting my response to you ? That doesnt help me help you

Thanks I will change that dosage on the SR. With my work schedule I thought I would try tablets. It was sarms for you. I had ordered science bio per a friends testimonial but not sure the results I’m getting are normal. As far as the weight vs body fat I am measuring my own body fat using old school tape measure method so prob not 100% accurate bf%. Just using it to measure progress more focused on lost 1.2% BF. I am Planning on buying or going to get my BF checked to get a more accurate result. Looks like I need to just order the liquid from sarms.forsale if the quality is better/safer.

Thanks I will change that dosage on the SR. With my work schedule I thought I would try tablets. It was sarms for you. I had ordered science bio per a friends testimonial but not sure the results I’m getting are normal. As far as the weight vs body fat I am measuring my own body fat using old school tape measure method so prob not 100% accurate bf%. Just using it to measure progress more focused on lost 1.2% BF. I am Planning on buying or going to get my BF checked to get a more accurate result. Looks like I need to just order the liquid from sarms.forsale if the quality is better/safer.

I've heard and seen many horror stories from the places you ordered from, sadly sarms are offen times faked and pro hormones are used and must labeled as a sarm.

Truthfully you are in amazing hands if you use sarms.forsale plus they always have great deals going on and they are as legitimate as it gets, you know you are getting the sarm you ordered every time.

They have been in the games many many years now. Typically when you see results like that it's a PH or oral aas

Have you had any sides like estrogen related or anything you can think of ?

I'm currently on a cutting cycle from sarms.forsale and it's awesome and I have no side effects.

Yeah it sucks a friend steered you in the wrong direction, but we can fix it and get u on the right path and yea always do 30mg of sr9009.

I have had no side effects so far and I can see that I’m getting a little more definition but my abdominal area seems bloated and I see more weight loss in that area just from basic stuff at GNC. I don’t feel like my energy is higher like I have read the sarms stacks provide. I’m ordering the same stack from sarms for sale this week and give it a shot. Should I add in the S4. Thanks a lot

I have had no side effects so far and I can see that I’m getting a little more definition but my abdominal area seems bloated and I see more weight loss in that area just from basic stuff at GNC. I don’t feel like my energy is higher like I have read the sarms stacks provide. I’m ordering the same stack from sarms for sale this week and give it a shot. Should I add in the S4. Thanks a lot

Well I haven't ran s4 but I know alot of guys enjoy it.

I can tell you my current stack is
Rad 140 20 mg
Mk2866 25mg
GW501516 20mg
Sr9009 30mg
12 week duration

From my experience after 30 days GW501516 100% gives me a boost on endurance and drive, you need to naturally have drive as well and want to get it done.

Belly fat is the last to go and hardest to lose so dont get discouraged by that fact, I experience no bloat on sarms so thats odd, maybe its something in the diet or certain food you may be eating.

Great choice going with sarms.forsale only place you can trust!

Also you can stack sarms any which way you want, Dylan could lay out a perfect cycle for you I'm sure he will see this post.

I've seen a common stack of rad140 s4 GW501516 and Sr9009 for 12 weeks.

For me I am noticing nice recomp in alot of areas but I know from experience the stomach will take the longest. Just keep working at it and it will fall into place.

Bloodwork has been done!! Thanks for all the advice. I got the sarms4you cancelled and ordered from sarms.forsale to complete the rest of my cycle hope it arrives quickly. Thanks again