Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Issues with occasional insomnia from cycle

Herbal supplements, dietary supplements, and many bodybuilding supplement threads questions and answers with articles.
There are probably more questions that answers...for example, do you drink coffee or cafeinated drinks before going to bed? Do you eat late or heavy at night? When you say you wake up at night, is it to use the toilet, then you find it hard to fall asleep afterwards? Are you anxious about anything? Do you have a history of anxiety or any other mental health concern? Looking for a quick magic pill may nit always be the answer, but like many have suggested if it works for you, then you're alright. However, if you have mental health challenges, then counselling may be advised.
Welcome to Anabolex and Goodluck.
My biggest issue is small bladder. So, I always wake up at least once a night to pee. But the issue lately is some nights, when I lay back down, it’s like a race track in my brain.

Update: Last night, I took a N2Sleep 1 hour before bed, and a time release Melatonin, and I slept great all the way up until 30-50 minutes before wake up. So, I feel much better. 🙏

You guys rock! Thanks.

My biggest issue is small bladder. So, I always wake up at least once a night to pee. But the issue lately is some nights, when I lay back down, it’s like a race track in my brain.

Update: Last night, I took a N2Sleep 1 hour before bed, and a time release Melatonin, and I slept great all the way up until 30-50 minutes before wake up. So, I feel much better. 🙏

You guys rock! Thanks.
i'm the same way man. i wake up to piss, been that way my whole life

my advice is simple. turn your alarm clock away from you, keep all electronics out of the bedroom. if you get up to pee and its 5am and you now you gotta be up in an hour for work then of course your mind will race. if you don't know the time though then your brain will still relax. try this and it will help. also raw honey + ginger works well

You guys rock! Thanks.
Good to see you have a resolution here.

I dont drink water 1 hour before bed.

You guys are absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for the advice!

Quick Question. nutrozol 677 is not over the counter?

Side Note: This is my first cycle in 10 years. Quit for a few years due to losing two friends to abuse from gear. They were stupid about it, and had heart failure. One friend left 4 kids behind. So, I’m trying to do things right!
Nutrozol mk677 is over the counter, it boosts hgh and helps leep

You guys rock! Thanks.
bro should try and pee twice before bed

Get some full spectrum cbd oil you wont regret it

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You guys rock! Thanks.
I'm happy for you that you feel much better after using N2Sleep. If your brain was like a "race track", then you're probably worried or anxious about something (which is not unusual). In the long-run you could try CAMs like meditation or yoga to help calm you and stop your brain from racing. Once again I am happy for you.

Thanks for the recommendations guys! You guys are super knowledgeable, and make a newbie feel real welcome!