Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

italian restaurant options

Qolro

I’m going to be going to an Italian restaurant for a birthday party next weekend
I was wondering what are some good options when it comes to healthy eating at an Italian restaurant
I know to avoid the breadsticks and I know to avoid the pasta
but what else could I eat if I’m going to a place like this that would be healthy?

I’m going to be going to an Italian restaurant for a birthday party next weekend
I was wondering what are some good options when it comes to healthy eating at an Italian restaurant
but what else could I eat if I’m going to a place like this that would be healthy?
try to get the chicken if they got it
roasted is best

americanized 'italian' food is a scam

that isn't what people in italy actually eat just like people in mexico don't sit around eating tacos and burritos all day.

Mediterranean style of eating is actually very healthy if its actually authentic.

my advice is just go there and have fun and enjoy it but don't think that you're going to eat anything healthy unless you just have a salad

I would just use it as my cheat meal.

Italian food sucks just pick whatever is on the menu and have fun

any restaurant has healthy options just asked the waiter or waitress and tell them you want something healthy

all that low quality cheese and tomato sauce will really rip up your gut

Italian food is not going to be healthy lasagna and pizza doesn't do it

be careful with all the bread that's what kills you

hopefully you get some good food just don't overeat

Chicken