Ivan Danko HGH shop review and scam

masspats

I purchased hgh from ivandanko, I thought it was real, I was wrong! I did 2 blood tests with it and my igf1 and hgh levels were low on blood work after using his hgh 5 IUs/day. Fake hgh! for sure. And when I tried to contact @ivandanko he threatened me and attacked me personally.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER

RazorRamon46

Growing Newb
I purchased hgh from ivandanko, I thought it was real, I was wrong! I did 2 blood tests with it and my igf1 and hgh levels were low on blood work after using his hgh 5 IUs/day. Fake hgh! for sure. And when I tried to contact @ivandanko he threatened me and attacked me personally.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER
Another scam proof of ivandank. Hey @ivandanko why dont you address concerns that your hgh is counterfeit and fake? I dont get why you're not talking about it and giving feedback, unless you're a true selective scammer.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
Another scam proof of ivandank. Hey @ivandanko why dont you address concerns that your hgh is counterfeit and fake? I dont get why you're not talking about it and giving feedback, unless you're a true selective scammer.
It's true ivandanko didn't address concerns he's a scammer and sells counterfeit hgh and fake hgh. Sad.