Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log J Fat to Fit LOG

LightWeight

V.I.P.
Logger
About Me: Hello everyone I'm J, and this is my first ever log! I've been training naturally on and off my entire life, and finally decided that for the new years I'm going to make a change in my lifestyle and overall well being! I'm writing this log to keep me on track, and have a journal of my journey. About a year ago my average weight was always around 210lbs until I was first prescribed some medications for my mental health and stopped working out and rapidly gained 60lbs. I'm giving myself a little time to get everything to start 1/1/24 the New Year so I can begin my new lifestyle!
Height: 5'10
Weight: 270lbs
BMI: 38.7
Total T: 189L
Sleep: 8-9hrs

Goal: Loose weight fast, Eat Better, Live better. Once Ive established a solid foundation of weight loss, and muscle building I'd like to dabble into the world PEDs to help me reach that dream physique I've always dreamed of.

Diet:
Drink: Only water - minimun 1/2 gallon a day
10am Breakfast- Protein oats
11am- Workout
2pm Post workout meal: Shake- 1 banana - 1 scoop of protein - handful of spinach - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
7pm Lunch: 1 Chicken breast, 1 cup of jasmine rice and some broccoli
12am Dinner [after work]: Sandwich- 2 slices of low-carb bread, 1 egg, 1 slice of low sodium ham
1am- Sleep

Training: 30mins of rowing everyday along with a 4 day split throughout the week
[Once I start on New Years I'll post my reps and weight for each workout since I'm limited to a home gym]
Monday - Chest/Biceps 3x10
Wednesday - Quads/Hamstrings 3x10
Friday - Shoulders/Triceps 3x10
Sunday - Back/Calves/Abs 3x10

Supplements:
B12-1000mcg
D3-5000ui
Men's multivitamin-photo

Thinking About:
Starting N2Generate to help with my low T? Thoughts? Alternatives?
Eventually starting MK-677 to help with sleep and build muscle? Thoughts? Alternatives?

Suggestions? Please I'm more than happy to take any advice, guidance or suggestions anyone has for me, thanks!

Attachments

• 91WEcstW0fL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91WEcstW0fL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2848.JPEG
    IMG_2848.JPEG
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2849.JPEG
    IMG_2849.JPEG
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2850.JPEG
    IMG_2850.JPEG
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2851.JPEG
    IMG_2851.JPEG
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
About Me: Hello everyone I'm J, and this is my first ever log! I've been training naturally on and off my entire life, and finally decided that for the new years I'm going to make a change in my lifestyle and overall well being! I'm writing this log to keep me on track, and have a journal of my journey. About a year ago my average weight was always around 210lbs until I was first prescribed some medications for my mental health and stopped working out and rapidly gained 60lbs. I'm giving myself a little time to get everything to start 1/1/24 the New Year so I can begin my new lifestyle!
Height: 5'10
Weight: 270lbs
BMI: 38.7
Total T: 189L
Sleep: 8-9hrs

Goal: Loose weight fast, Eat Better, Live better. Once Ive established a solid foundation of weight loss, and muscle building I'd like to dabble into the world PEDs to help me reach that dream physique I've always dreamed of.

Diet:
Drink: Only water - minimun 1/2 gallon a day
10am Breakfast- Protein oats
11am- Workout
2pm Post workout meal: Shake- 1 banana - 1 scoop of protein - handful of spinach - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
7pm Lunch: 1 Chicken breast, 1 cup of jasmine rice and some broccoli
12am Dinner [after work]: Sandwich- 2 slices of low-carb bread, 1 egg, 1 slice of low sodium ham
1am- Sleep

Training: 30mins of rowing everyday along with a 4 day split throughout the week
[Once I start on New Years I'll post my reps and weight for each workout since I'm limited to a home gym]
Monday - Chest/Biceps 3x10
Wednesday - Quads/Hamstrings 3x10
Friday - Shoulders/Triceps 3x10
Sunday - Back/Calves/Abs 3x10

Supplements:
B12-1000mcg
D3-5000ui
Men's multivitamin-photo

Thinking About:
Starting N2Generate to help with my low T? Thoughts? Alternatives?
Eventually starting MK-677 to help with sleep and build muscle? Thoughts? Alternatives?

Suggestions? Please I'm more than happy to take any advice, guidance or suggestions anyone has for me, thanks!
@LightWeight good start to the log , pump!

on diet your protein is low and you need omega 3 fats

on training you need to share more details
need your reps sets exercises and weights more
and supplements info more

do you have pics of actual supplements?

@LightWeight good start to the log , pump!

on diet your protein is low and you need omega 3 fats

on training you need to share more details
need your reps sets exercises and weights more
and supplements info more

do you have pics of actual supplements?
Yes I do! Here they are. I just ran out of the multivitamin, so i don't have that one but heres a picture of it I found online.

Attachments

• IMG_2854.JPEG
    IMG_2854.JPEG
    805.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2855.JPEG
    IMG_2855.JPEG
    842.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 814ppwLZGlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    814ppwLZGlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 39
your testosterone will improve once you get healthy Nature's Way of separating the weak from the strong

did the medication have anything to do with your weight gain because some of them will increase, if so we need to fix that aspect

second you are eating in a 14 hour window. that wont work my man
gotta learn about fasting and time restricting eating. and eating at night is a no-no. its in our DNA to eat during the day, never at night. when you eat at night you throw off a lot of hormones.

also your diet is not good.. your lunch is okay but switch out jasmine rice for brown rice. your other meals are no good. got to get rid of the process junk in your diet

Welcome to The Forum you will get nothing but support and encouragement here
you have a lot of work to do for sure but check out the other logs we've seen some amazing transformations

you already have your pictures up that is very good
next step is to log your daily diet and you need to listen to us on what to eliminate and what to put in

I hope you are doing daily fasted cardio that's going to be huge
also please update us on any type of exercises that you're doing

yeah check out the other logs on here to get some ideas on proper nutrition
also look into the types of workouts you're doing you don't want to hurt yourself

you definitely are holding a lot of body fat on your frame
no big deal though we're gonna help you get rid of it

bros you should easily be able to get back to where you were before
it starts with your diet and it starts with daily exercise so make sure you update it and you keep on