Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log JJs 8 week Trenbolone Enanthate - Anavar - Testosterone Cypionate cycle Log

damn dude that is beautiful
where did you Skydive over that looks like a desert

food looks fantastic that salad looks delicious
I'm a big fan of olives and cucumbers

I like that pineapple and strawberry makes with the grapes
looks really good man

i would store it in the fridge overnight
see if it looks better tomorrow don't waste it

you sure it's the bac water at fault?
what if its the peptide itself?

Wow skydiving is so cool
what made you want to do that
IMO being able to fly would be the ultimate freedom and skydiving is as close as I can get.. sometimes I've typed to get close on the bike lol
But yeah it's always been on my list and my wife finally just pulled the trigger on it for my birthday. If/ when I ever go again I'll sit through the 4hr class so I can jump without the dude strapped to my back.. it was still awesome but not the deep almost spiritual experience that it would've been otherwise.

@jj210tx can you post pics of your BAC water too? so we can see
from the looks of it i would keep swirling it to see if that plays out
but you might be able to still use it just not same mg/ml there
Will do when I get back home

Will do when I get back
i would store it in the fridge overnight
see if it looks better tomorrow don't waste it
Yeah it's been 3 days now, everytime I pull it out of the fridge I can still see undisolved particles, I roll it some more but seems like it's a good as it's gonna get. I have more bac water coming today, thinking of adding another ml to it and see what happens. I'm still using the peptide 🤷🏻‍♂️

that's some pretty cool stuff
I would be so scared to do something like that you got some balls
It was awesome bro, if/when I ever do it again though, definitely sitting through the 4 hours to jump solo and get the deeper more personal/spiritual experience..

1000016586.jpg
1000016588.jpg
1000016589.jpg

So the 1st Pic is the bac water fresh out of the fridge and then the next 2 are after I shook it up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm keeping my feet on the ground. I don't even want to be on a ladder, ride a roller coaster, etc. No shot!
If you gotta go though what better way... free as humanely possible.
Minus the dude strapped to your back of course but whatever 🙄

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 11
jacksonsmalls Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Anavar 12 week cycle Log - A journey back Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week - GP Sust 270 (Sustanon) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 11
S full 8 week sarms stack thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Berco Approved Log Bercos 12 Week Cycle Testosterone, Trenbolone, Anavar - Hybrid Athlete Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 53
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Oxan (Anavar) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Bulking Blast Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Using 200mgs of 3 steroids per week thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Enanth 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 16
C doing a nice 10 week short ester cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
D kickstarting a 10 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
F doing a 20 week cycle run Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - I started a 6 week cycle-22.05.2024 Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - EQ 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 16 Week - Summer Bulking Cycle Blitz Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Primobolan Depot-100 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
K sarms 12 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
B 200mg's of test enanthate a week. Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 281
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Z Best way to run a 15 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
N Sarms 6 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Z 125mgs a week test effective or a waste? Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15