Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log JJs 8 week Trenbolone Enanthate - Anavar - Testosterone Cypionate cycle Log

📣📣Training Update📣📣

Had to rush this one to still get to church afterwards but got it in nonetheless..

10 min warm up on elliptical
(5min light pace, 5 min med/high)

Warm up Seated Cable Press
3x 10,12,15

Incline Hammer Strength
1x 225lbs (15)
3x 295lbs (15,12,12)
2x 345lbs (10,8)

Hammer Strength Flat Bench
2x 285lbs (15,12)
3x 335lbs (12,9,7)
1x 355lbs (6)

Seated Fly Machine
2x 140lbs (15,15)
1x drop-set burnout

⌛
40 MINUTES!
💪🏻💪🏻
View attachment 11214View attachment 11215View attachment 11216

Threw this on the grill for this week's meal prep 🤌🏼
View attachment 11217
@jj210tx Looking strong bro........

Anyone ever get bad heartburn/acid reflux from Anavar?
Seems like that's what's causing it considering that it's the only thing I've added to both my wife and I's routine and we now both have it...
It's Nakon Med from OSGear, I'm running 50mg ed, 25mg x 2 and she is running 25mg(12.5 x2) ed....
just trying to figure out whats causing it and what we can do about it because it's getting serious 🤢🤮🥵

Anyone ever get bad heartburn/acid reflux from Anavar?
Seems like that's what's causing it considering that it's the only thing I've added to both my wife and I's routine and we now both have it...
It's Nakon Med from OSGear, I'm running 50mg ed, 25mg x 2 and she is running 25mg(12.5 x2) ed....
just trying to figure out whats causing it and what we can do about it because it's getting serious 🤢🤮🥵
@jj210tx with orals hard to say , depends on the brand and person right bro

you taking it with food?

you have your wife running 25mgs anavar??? thats way too high
women shouldnt go over 10mgs imo

@jj210tx with orals hard to say , depends on the brand and person right bro

you taking it with food?

you have your wife running 25mgs anavar??? thats way too high
women shouldnt go over 10mgs imo
Damn good thing it's still the 1st week, don't know how I went so far off on that 1, cutting her dose to 10mg, 5x2.

Damn good thing it's still the 1st week, don't know how I went so far off on that 1, cutting her dose to 10mg, 5x2.
@jj210tx 10mgs is enough for females bro :) you start her slow
better add some cardarine with the anavar for lean out and cardio

any updates from you big man ? :)

Half-ass Update

Got in a nice chest session yesterday, didn't log every set/rep 🤦🏻 but I did go hard! No it's no excuse but I was in a huge time crunch to fit it in.
I did swap out my normal inclines for declines. Noticing my lower chest looking kinda weak compared to upper especially now that it looks like the Anavar might be shedding more fat so for the next few weeks I'm going to put a little less focus on Incline and keep the declines. Not dropping Incline altogether just not putting as much emphasis on em. I normally start chest day with heavy Incline, probably just keep it at a few sets at the end for the next few weeks.

🤪
1000015901.jpg

Got it done!

Help!
So I was out of bac water and the same one was no longer available on Amzn so I ordered a different one and put it on a 50mg bottle of Epithalon and it didn't break it down! And recommendations or am I just out $100??
1000016334.jpg
1000016336.jpg

This is after at least an hour and many many times rolling it in my hands... ❓❓❓

Help!
So I was out of bac water and the same one was no longer available on Amzn so I ordered a different one and put it on a 50mg bottle of Epithalon and it didn't break it down! And recommendations or am I just out $100?? View attachment 11350View attachment 11351
This is after at least an hour and many many times rolling it in my hands... ❓❓❓
@jj210tx can you post pics of your BAC water too? so we can see
from the looks of it i would keep swirling it to see if that plays out
but you might be able to still use it just not same mg/ml there

Half-ass Update

Got in a nice chest session yesterday, didn't log every set/rep 🤦🏻 but I did go hard! No it's no excuse but I was in a huge time crunch to fit it in.
I did swap out my normal inclines for declines. Noticing my lower chest looking kinda weak compared to upper especially now that it looks like the Anavar might be shedding more fat so for the next few weeks I'm going to put a little less focus on Incline and keep the declines. Not dropping Incline altogether just not putting as much emphasis on em. I normally start chest day with heavy Incline, probably just keep it at a few sets at the end for the next few weeks.
chest day is a good day for you, you gots a wide chest, push it hard @jj210tx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 11
jacksonsmalls Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Anavar 12 week cycle Log - A journey back Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week - GP Sust 270 (Sustanon) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 11
S full 8 week sarms stack thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Berco Approved Log Bercos 12 Week Cycle Testosterone, Trenbolone, Anavar - Hybrid Athlete Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 53
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Oxan (Anavar) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Bulking Blast Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Using 200mgs of 3 steroids per week thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Enanth 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 16
C doing a nice 10 week short ester cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
D kickstarting a 10 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
F doing a 20 week cycle run Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - I started a 6 week cycle-22.05.2024 Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - EQ 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 16 Week - Summer Bulking Cycle Blitz Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Primobolan Depot-100 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
K sarms 12 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
B 200mg's of test enanthate a week. Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 281
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Z Best way to run a 15 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
N Sarms 6 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Z 125mgs a week test effective or a waste? Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15