Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean bulking possible on testosterone?

Rijerka

Is it possible to do a lean bulk on testosterone only? or would I be better served stacking it with something equipoise or primobolan at high doses?
Thinking of doing 1000mgs of EQ or primo and then low dose test, like maybe 150-200mgs
Or would i be better off just doing 600mgs of test solo with an oral?
I'm right around 200 lb and I would like to hit 215 in the next few months. but I don't want to put on any type of body fat so it needs to be a lean bulk. I'm 5 ft 8 in and I am 29 years old

if you are going to run reckless and abusive doses, i certainly cannot and will not even attempt to help.. if you want to come back to the planet earth and run it responsibly, i can help.. i would go with test at 300 mg and primo at 400-500 mg and you could run could run rad140 and yk11 for 12 weeks alongside and have a very mean cycle...

Absolutely, run a low dosage with some cutting sarms dylan provided. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Is it possible to do a lean bulk on testosterone only? or would I be better served stacking it with something equipoise or primobolan at high doses?
Thinking of doing 1000mgs of EQ or primo and then low dose test, like maybe 150-200mgs
I'm right around 200 lb and I would like to hit 215 in the next few months. but I don't want to put on any type of body fat so it needs to be a lean bulk. I'm 5 ft 8 in and I am 29 years old
you can lean bulk on test but 200mgs of test and 200mgs primo enough

1000mgs? no. competitors cut off test going into contest

for sure I just lean bulked on test NPP and tren with dbol

You can definitely lean bulk on test only. Keep your dose lower so you reduce water retention (300mg per week) and just lock in your diet. Simple as that.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B best lean bulking stacks Steroids and SARMS 23
Q how lean can you get on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 23
V using sarms lgd and ostarine for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 16
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
B would you rather use Ostarine or lgd for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 19
V cut stack for lean look Steroids and SARMS 20
A lots of lean body mass on napsgear! Steroids and SARMS 17
J sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 19
J Best sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 20
H Physique is too lean for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
L Lean and mean look with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 15
X Lean muscle mass gains Steroids and SARMS 18
O Lean Gain Cycle Review Steroids and SARMS 19
Y Sarms and being lean Steroids and SARMS 17
Y Lean but want to be leaner Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 27 - Cardio benefits and strategies, Get lean Steroids and SARMS 16
S Sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 22
L Just want lean gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
K Lean gains, not sloppy! Steroids and SARMS 18
B Seeking lean muscle from sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
E steroid stack to be lean and mean Steroids and SARMS 22
A Lean, short and hard steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
D seeking lean muscle mass Steroids and SARMS 8
D does fasting burn lean muscle? Steroids and SARMS 10
W lean bulk on sarms Steroids and SARMS 10
C primobolan and anavar to lean out Steroids and SARMS 7
W using some deca for bulking Steroids and SARMS 22
U yk11 works well with which sarm for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
G Bulking Steroids and SARMS 33
T bulking and using yk11 and s4 Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #39 - Bulking Cycle Hardcore with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video The ridiculous concept of "dirty bulking" : A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
F here is my sarms stack for bulking Steroids and SARMS 20
N Next stack for bulking for show Steroids and SARMS 20
L Bulking then cutting on same cycle? Steroids and SARMS 21
G 3 steroid stack for bulking Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15
L Napsgear bulking then cutting stack Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 16 Week Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
F Sarms bulking for appetite and gains Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting Steroids and SARMS 15
GGpump Approved Log My First cycle for bulking log Steroids and SARMS 27