Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean but want to be leaner

Yaucnel

28 years old, I’m down to around 8% body fat. My trainer at the gym said that you have to have SOME body fat but i want to get even leaner
Very strict diet and i do cardio atleast 5x per week 1+ hour
Which i look into using proviron and maybe winstrol? Or should i try primobolan 500mgs a week?

28 years old, I’m down to around 8% body fat. My trainer at the gym said that you have to have SOME body fat but i want to get even leaner
Very strict diet and i do cardio atleast 5x per week 1+ hour
Which i look into using proviron and maybe winstrol? Or should i try primobolan 500mgs a week?
if you want to get leaner use primobolan 300mgs 50mgs winstrol 8caps n2guard 20mgs cardarine

anavar 50mgs winstrol 50mgs n2guard 8 caps

There does come a point where its unhealthy to be too low on body fat.. i was very very extreme, and while im still pretty extreme, at the time i felt like i looked tremendous staying at 5% year round but i felt my worst.. watch pros that diet hard and get ready for shows etc.. you CANNOT keep that up.. they feel their absolute worst during these times.. its very difficult to understand and overcome for some of us, like myself, but realizing it can get unhealthy going too low is something important to understand.. if you are truly 8% right now, thats pretty damn good man.. adding lean muscle and muscle hardening would be tremendous but you dont want to get too low on body fat.. it can be detrimental to your mental and physical health

My favorite cutting compounds are Anavar, Primobolan and Masteron. I have always had a lot of joint pain with winstrol so it is personally not for me. It is funny because I used to have a friendly battle with @dylangemelli about Anavar being much better than Winstrol and he would argue with me all day long and now he has switched his mind after getting more sides with winstrol. Those were the days LOL. In all seriousness, those are my favorites but each individual has their preferences.

What I can say with all certainty is that the best quality you can get is from @Finestgears so make sure to check them out!

Hit that primo, winstrol AND anavar mannnn cut that ish right up as long you eat right!

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT get it twisteddd here, its ALLLL about the diet to get the cutz, the compoundz are the extra kickz you need!

Go get shoppin with @Finestgears so you dont get scrued over on the primo!