Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legit dianabol or fake?

I cannot upload a picture, can’t figure it out so I will describe what I got. My stats are 30 years old and 5’10” and 199 pounds. I am lifting for years so don’t say I am not ready for steroids. I got some dbol and it isn’t doing a thing for me. The pills are blue and the bottle says dianabol 100X10 tablets. The label has the brand SIS on it. Got it from my gym friend. Fake?

SIS not sure of this brand and sounds like some fake blues. You know blue dbol are the most faked tabs in the world, followed by dbol pinks.

a picture wont' tell us anything anyway. back in the 90's early 2000's before it was worth trying to fake gear you could tell a lot by that

I cannot upload a picture, can’t figure it out so I will describe what I got. My stats are 30 years old and 5’10” and 199 pounds. I am lifting for years so don’t say I am not ready for steroids. I got some dbol and it isn’t doing a thing for me. The pills are blue and the bottle says dianabol 100X10 tablets. The label has the brand SIS on it. Got it from my gym friend. Fake?
Use a photo hosting site

the minute you told us what to do and how to answer your question is the minute i tell you to fck off man... thats ridiculous... you dont go ask people for FREE help and then order them how to answer you... smfh... so fkn disrespectful

No way to know if they are real or not. You should just order from an approved source like Domestic-Supply. Dbol is rarely faked so going with a good source will have you covered.

Dbol is so damn cheap I don’t see why it would be faked. Also color of the pill means nothing. They can be pink,blue, orange it’s all dependent on whose making them so don’t go by that either bro.
How long have you been taking them and what makes you think they are fake?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Napsgear primo and anavar is legit! Steroids and SARMS 5
B Only The Best is it legit Steroids and SARMS 21
K Parapharma from Naspgear is legit! Steroids and SARMS 23
V Is geneza pharma legit? Steroids and SARMS 16
P Legit sarms excited to try Steroids and SARMS 18
E Legit GW cardarine Steroids and SARMS 15
S How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit? Steroids and SARMS 15
R Naspgear anavar legit? Steroids and SARMS 12
M napsgear legit var? Steroids and SARMS 10
B Notnatty.is legit? Steroids and SARMS 20
B HGH legit or fake? Steroids and SARMS 7
R sarms are legit guys Steroids and SARMS 8
H bioscience sarms legit? Steroids and SARMS 9
H hygetropin legit? Steroids and SARMS 7
C Carnivore diet legit? Steroids and SARMS 9
B gw from proven peptides legit? Steroids and SARMS 4
M m4bteam legit? Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 66 - [2024] Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) to Bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
Z how to properly use dianabol with proviron Steroids and SARMS 21
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
S Using dianabol on kickstarter stack Steroids and SARMS 22
W Napsgear dianabol 4 weeks Steroids and SARMS 26
dylangemelli Video Tbol (Turinabol) vs. Dbol (Dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
D Dianabol stacked into cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
X Dianabol cycle for 5 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #6 - Primoblan Dianabol Arnold Bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi Evo Hardcore 2.0 #6 – Primoblan Dianabol Arnold Bulk – Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi Evo Underground 18 Sustanon Dianabol Bulking – Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 18 - Dianabol (Dbol) and Anadrol Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
J dianabol proper cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 15 - Dianabol (Dbol) and Winstrol Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
P Is dianabol good for kickstart? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 470 Deca Durabolin (nandrolone) and Dianabol (methandienone) Steroids and SARMS 17
A Dianabol bridge from nelson montana Steroids and SARMS 22
E How best to add dianabol to your cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
A How long to use dianabol naspgear Steroids and SARMS 14
E Geneza pharma dianabol help Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 433 Stacking Turinabol with Dianabol and Testosterone with Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 13
W Dianabol vs. superdrol? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
3 Geneza pharma dianabol! Steroids and SARMS 10
G Dianabol and testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
4 Dianabol for low body fat? Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode 409 - Gynecomastia, Dianabol and how much do steroids cost? Steroids and SARMS 12
D Dianabol and Anadrol Steroids and SARMS 16
J Dianabol Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli How to properly use Dbol (Dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
K Using Dianabol and test together Steroids and SARMS 14