Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legitgear.cc got me good

MalayaAR

I will give this Source some credit for knowing how to scam people good I'm the next victim I guess. I use a place called legitgear.cc and I had sent them $450 in Bitcoin. The order got confirmed I sent and I got withdrawn from my account. they are claiming they never got the money and they refused to ship my products out. The last email the guy even hinted that they did not care about customer care and said I can't do anything about it anyway

Legitgear.cc is NOT legit at all, they are scammers. On evolutionary they were called out for scamming already.

You have to be far more selective and careful when selecting a source... it is not the easiest thing in the world to find one you can trust and that is reliable... Domestic Supply is all of this and so much more... they are at the top of the class for sure!

You have got to be more careful sir! Stick with sources that are trusted and verified! Domestic Supply is one of the most trusted you can find!