Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legitgear.cc has awful gear

Oberon

So much for the name legit gear, what a joke. I ordered primobolan from them and ran it at 1000mg a week. After 6 weeks I had developed gynecomastia really bad oh, so I went and got blood work done and my estrogen levels were Sky High. I don't know what this stuff is but it's not real primobolan at all

You can avoid all of these types of problems by simply going with Domestic Supply.. Tried and true, vetter, verified and most importantly, TRUSTED! Check them out for the absolute best!

I also HIGHLY recommend Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively and cannot say enough good things about them. He has all the top brands, has the best customer service and not only extremely fast shipping but also domestic. On top of that, years and years of positive reviews! You cannot go wrong with Domestic Supply

Primo is often faked with test or at least diluted with test. Next time stick to approved sources. Domestic-Supply has some primo that is absolute fire!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Legitgear.cc isn’t legit at all Underground 21
T legitgear.cc scam? Underground 13
M Legitgear.cc got me good Underground 12
N 99purity.com has fake sarms lol Underground 24
N suppdirect.com has fake testosterone for sure Underground 24
QuadSweep UGFreak Ugfreak has the deals! Underground 14
Steroidify Rep Approved 🧪 Steroidify Has The Largest Lab Test Section 🧪 Underground 15
D Basicstero.ws has quality gear yes Underground 20
K Basicstero.ws has really good orals Underground 20
A Hi. Has someone experience with Genesis Rejuventation and Onyx-Pharma? Underground 20
E Worldofroids.to has good testosterone i think Underground 22
C Roidspro.com has solid products Underground 21
Steroidify Rep Qomatropin-HGH Has Bacteriostatic Water Included Now 💧 Underground 15
E crazydoser.com has gone bad? Underground 20
L Dashpct.com has poor brands Underground 20
W Getpct.com has fake aromasin Underground 20
W phx-store.ws has bad gear Underground 20
A [email protected] has fake testosterone Underground 20
W [email protected] has fake aromasin Underground 20
J bakupharma.com has bad products Underground 20
A Primetrope has bad hgh Underground 24
X Finestgears.to has bunk hgh Underground 14
T Sarms.ForSale has questionable sales and customer service practices, even if their product quality is VERY good. Underground 33
Vision PSL has some NEW blends, check out these unique blends (more blends to come) Underground 10
dylangemelli Domestic Supply has the TOP BRANDS!! Underground 7
G zphcstore.com awful experiences Underground 21
W Awful experience with Steroids-warehouse.com Underground 22
F Alandomestic.la feel awful on this gear Underground 23
E Wow they are awful [email protected] Underground 20